become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Conferences_and_Events
Conferences and Events
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Conferences and Events
Environmental Science and Engineering
Geographic Information Systems
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Conferences and Meetings
This category in other languages:
3rd International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART)
- Venue: Rome, Italy Event Date: 28 - 30 January, 2011.
3rd International Congress on Computational Mechanics and Simulation
- IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India will host this conference to be held 1-5 December 2009. It aims to provide a forum for sharing research in computational mechanics.
41st Plenary Meeting of ICFG
- The ICFG Plenary Meeting that takes place every year in September represents the opportunity for people from cold forging Industry and Academia to compare and exchange experiences and knowledge.
5th DAE-BRNS National Symposium on Pulsed Laser Deposition of Thin Films and Nanostructured Material
- PLD 2009 aims to bring together scientists, academicians, engineers and researchers to review and exchange ideas on recent and ongoing research on basic and applied aspects of the domain. December 2-4, 2009 at IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
Business Communications Company
- List of meetings covering advanced materials, chemical, energy, food, beverage, packaging, instruments, sensors, safety, security, and construction.
Cambridge Workshop on Universal Access and Assistive Technology
- CWUAAT features discussions from rehabilitation robotics to assist the physically or mentally impaired individual. Includes list of completed research projects. Held every two years. Includes past and present conferences.
Clean Technology Conference & Expo 2010
- To be held June 21-25, 2010 at Anaheim, California, USA.
Dynamic Systems and Control Conference
- Provides information about Conference to be held in California, USA from October 12 - 14, 2009, on the theme "System Engineering".
Engineering Conferences International
- Interdisciplinary, international engineering conferences. Lists dates, venues and topics.
European Conference on Product and Process Modeling in the Building Industry (ECPPM)
- Provides a review of research, development and industrial implementation of product and process technology as it applies to the construction industry. Held every two years.
- Offers location investigation. Seminars held annually in December in the city of Warrington, Cheshire, UK.
- Machine tools and manufacturing technology meeting.
ISCORMA - International Symposium on Stability Control of Rotating Machinery
- An annual forum for industry and academia to share knowledge regarding the causes, behavior, and alleviation of instability phenomena in rotating machinery.
Integrated Design and Process Technology (IDPT)
- Focuses on knowledge integration through the study of processes leading to the delivery of better quality products and services. Lists past and present meetings.
International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies
- Annual conference that aims to bring together those interested in theoretical advances and applications of information systems, artificial intelligence, signal processing, electronics and other engineering tools. BIOSTOC2010 is to be held 20-23 January, 2010 at Valencia, Spain.
International Rolling Technology Course (IRTC)
- Covers major aspects of hot and cold flat rolling.
International Workshop on Telecommunications
- The IWT is a biennial event sponsored by Instituto Nacional de Telecomunicações (Inatel)- Brazil. Its main goal is to promote and discuss the latest innovations in the telecommunications area.
International Youth Nuclear Congress
- A network of young people interested in nuclear science and technology meeting every two years. Next meeting: Scandinavia in 2006.
MIT Sloan CIO Symposium
- Annual one-day conference where CIOs and other senior business executives explore how leading-edge academic research and innovative technologies can help address the practical business challenges.
Material Science Technology Conferences
- Sponsors international meetings on topics of interest to both researchers and applied industrial applications.
Mekong ICT Camp
- Biannual thematic workshop on information, communication, and technologies for citizen media, community health, and civil society development.
New Product Development: Challenges in Meltdown Times
- IIT Madras, Chennai, India, will host this conference during Dec 17-19, 2009. The latest knowledge and insights in a range of product development operations will be presented.
TED: Ideas Worth Spreading
- TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is an invitation-only event where the world's leading thinkers and doers gather to find inspiration. Initially an annual conference, the scope of TED has expanded to include a bi-annual global conference, a humanitarian prize, and free audio/video podcasts of extraordinary talks.
- The Tenth IEEE Workshop on RTL and High Level Testing November 27-28, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China.
Conferences and Events
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 9, 2010 9:02:25 PM EDT -