become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Conferences_and_Events
Conferences and Events
Environmental Science and Engineering
Geographic Information Systems
Science: Events: Conferences
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Conferences and Meetings
This category in other languages:
3rd International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART)
- Venue: Rome, Italy Event Date: 28 - 30 January, 2011.
3rd International Congress on Computational Mechanics and Simulation
- IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India will host this conference to be held 1-5 December 2009. It aims to provide a forum for sharing research in computational mechanics.
5th DAE-BRNS National Symposium on Pulsed Laser Deposition of Thin Films and Nanostructured Material
- PLD 2009 aims to bring together scientists, academicians, engineers and researchers to review and exchange ideas on recent and ongoing research on basic and applied aspects of the domain. December 2-4, 2009 at IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
Business Communications Company
- List of meetings covering advanced materials, chemical, energy, food, beverage, packaging, instruments, sensors, safety, security, and construction.
Cambridge Workshop on Universal Access and Assistive Technology
- CWUAAT features discussions from rehabilitation robotics to assist the physically or mentally impaired individual. Includes list of completed research projects. Held every two years. Includes past and present conferences.
Engineering Conferences International
- Interdisciplinary, international engineering conferences. Lists dates, venues and topics.
European Conference on Product and Process Modeling in the Building Industry (ECPPM)
- Provides a review of research, development and industrial implementation of product and process technology as it applies to the construction industry. Held every two years.
- Machine tools and manufacturing technology meeting.
Integrated Design and Process Technology (IDPT)
- Focuses on knowledge integration through the study of processes leading to the delivery of better quality products and services. Lists past and present meetings.
International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies
- Annual conference that aims to bring together those interested in theoretical advances and applications of information systems, artificial intelligence, signal processing, electronics and other engineering tools. BIOSTOC2010 is to be held 20-23 January, 2010 at Valencia, Spain.
International Workshop on Telecommunications
- The IWT is a biennial event sponsored by Instituto Nacional de Telecomunicações (Inatel)- Brazil. Its main goal is to promote and discuss the latest innovations in the telecommunications area.
International Youth Nuclear Congress
- A network of young people interested in nuclear science and technology meeting every two years. Next meeting: Scandinavia in 2006.
Material Science Technology Conferences
- Sponsors international meetings on topics of interest to both researchers and applied industrial applications.
Mekong ICT Camp
- Biannual thematic workshop on information, communication, and technologies for citizen media, community health, and civil society development.
MIT Sloan CIO Symposium
- Annual one-day conference where CIOs and other senior business executives explore how leading-edge academic research and innovative technologies can help address the practical business challenges.
New Product Development: Challenges in Meltdown Times
- IIT Madras, Chennai, India, will host this conference during Dec 17-19, 2009. The latest knowledge and insights in a range of product development operations will be presented.
TED: Ideas Worth Spreading
- TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is an invitation-only event where the world's leading thinkers and doers gather to find inspiration. Initially an annual conference, the scope of TED has expanded to include a bi-annual global conference, a humanitarian prize, and free audio/video podcasts of extraordinary talks.
- The Tenth IEEE Workshop on RTL and High Level Testing November 27-28, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China.
Conferences and Events
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2015 at 7:15:06 UTC -