become an editor
the entire directory
only in Civil_Engineering/Organizations
American Society of Civil Engineers
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Associations
Science: Technology: Organizations
Society: Organizations: Professional
This category in other languages:
- Construction and engineering forums, tutorials, a dictionary and e-books.
American Rock Mechanics Association
- This association is the leading organization for professionals, companies, firms, teachers, and students in the field of rock mechanics and rock engineering.
Association for Consultancy and Engineering (ACE)
- Represents the collective views of the consulting and engineering industry in the UK.
Association of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Specialists
- AGS is a trade association established to improve the profile and quality of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering. The AGS format for 'Electronic Transfer of Geotechnical and Geoenvionmental Data' can be downloaded.
- A standards development organization that offers an open forum for the development of high-quality, market-relevant, international standards.
Civil Engineering Contractors Association
- Represent the interests of civil engineering contractors registered in the UK as well as to provide a full range of services to members.
The Construction Innovation Forum
- Foster and encourage innovations in construction. Includes membership details, awards and winners, news, and a scholars section.
CSCE - Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
- Information about the organization, its events and publications, and professional development opportunities.
Institution of Civil Engineers
- Provides news, references, guidance, publications, events, and career opportunities. United Kingdom.
Institution of Civil Engineers, Swiss Branch
- Promoting quality and consistency in civil engineering. Site has technical and organizational information and links with a particular interest in tunneling in Alpine environments.
International Association of Civil Engineering Students - IACES
- International association aims to develop international contacts between students. Operational area mainly in Europe.
International Society for Rock Mechanics
- ISRM's objectives are to encourage international collaboration and exchange of ideas and information between rock mechanics practitioners; to encourage teaching, research, and advancement of knowledge and to promote high standards of professional practice.
International Society of Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering
- ISSMGE promotes the advancement/dissemination of knowledge in geotechnics and its engineering and environmental applications, through conferences, technical committees, and regional societies.
South African Institution of Civil Engineering: SAICE
- Opportunities and events, news, publications and members forum.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 5:05:06 UTC -