become an editor
the entire directory
only in Civil_Engineering/Journals_and_Magazines
Journals and Magazines
Science: Technology: Publications: Journals and Magazines
This category in other languages:
ASCE Journal of Infrastructure Systems
- Publish cross-disciplinary papers about methodologies for monitoring, evaluating, expanding, repairing, replacing, financing, or otherwise sustaining the civil infrastructure.
Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering
- Bimonthly journal of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering. Publishes articles in the fields of structure, construction, mechanics, materials,transportation, computer applications, hydrotechnical and environmental engineering.
Civil Engineering Dimension
- Peer-reviewed online journal published twice a year and supported by Petra Christian University. Archives available from 1999.
Civil Engineering News Online
- An independent news source for information on engineered projects; consulting firm management; surveying GPS; rehabilitation of structures; construction materials methods; public works.
- Site features headline news, searchable directories of engineers, contractors and industry job listings for architects, engineers, and other professionals.
- Includes latest news, discussion and articles on engineering-themed topics such as projects, infrastructure improvement, career opportunities and career advancement strategies.
Geotechnical and Geological Engineering
- An international journal that covers the complete spectrum of geo-engineering including soil and rock engineering and hydrogeology.
International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering
- Online open access peer reviewed journal published quarterly by Integrated Publishing Association. Includes aims and scope, and author guidelines for the submission of research articles and review papers.
Journal of Composites for Construction
- Deals with composite materials consisting of continuous synthetic fibers and matrices for use in civil engineering structures and subjected to the loading and environments of the infrastructure.
New Civil Engineer
- UK magazine for construction engineers and the civil engineering community, covering jobs, news, project updates and construction videos.
- A newsletter for all engineers and those interested in the profession.
Roads and Bridges Magazine
- Provides engineers, contractors and government information on equipment, materials, technology, and products targeted to transportation specifying/buying teams who design, build and maintain the facilities.
Terra et Aqua
- International journal on public works, ports and waterways developments. Presents dredging related papers on important scientific and state-of-the-art subjects.
Journals and Magazines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2014 at 4:15:11 UTC -