become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Bazalgette,_Joseph
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Civil Engineering: History: People: Bazalgette, Joseph
Science: Environment: Water Resources: Wastewater: History
Bazalgette and London's Sewage
- Illustrated article describing the background to the construction of the London sewer system.
The Crossness Pumping Station
- Built by Joseph Bazalgette as part of Victorian London's urgently needed main sewerage system. History and restoration data.
Joseph Bazalgette (1819 - 1891)
- Influential in improving the appearance of London and designer of the London sewer system. Biography from the B.B.C.
Sanitary Reform of London: The Working Collection of Sir Joseph Bazalgette
- Introduction and biographical notes to this collection held at Stanford University.
Wikipedia: Joseph Bazalgette
- Biography, works, related links and references.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 6:00:31 PM EST -