become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geotechnical/Research
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Civil Engineering: Geotechnical: Research
- Research engineer and consultant on geotechnical and civil engineering. Also, publisher of scientific papers, software and course material in the University of Thessaly Greece
Cambridge University's Geotechnical Research Group
- The homepage of the soil mechanics, geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering research section at Cambridge University, UK.
- Spain. Multidisciplinary, government funded research and development institute providing support to the civil engineering and construction industry, through technology transfer, education and training activities, and technical and scientific publications. English and Spanish.
Deep Foundations Institute
- USA. Non-profit institute for professionals involved in deep foundation construction and earth retention systems technologies, focused on information and technology transfer, and the organization of conferences, seminars and workshops. Members directory. Lists of publications and trade shows. Links to related sites.
- The Netherlands. Cooperative partnership between various Dutch knowledge institutes involved in civil and hydraulic engineering, founded to develop and disseminate information and know-how through education, research and consulting activities. Links to partner organizations and related sites. English and Dutch.
- Organization of state, industry, military and academic institutions, aiming to create an international standard geotechnical data interchange format using a XML schema which is GML compliant.
ELGIP. European Large Geotechnical Institute Platform
- The Netherlands. Organization of the principal geotechnical research institutes in the European Community, aiming to establish a common European research and development policy. List of member organizations.
EMI. European Membrane Institute Twente
- The Netherlands. Science institute of the Membrane Technology Group in the University of Twente, involved in short-term contract research and development projects in membrane science and technology.
GRC. Geofoam Research Center
- USA. Research facility at the Syracuse University, dedicated to research of geofoam properties, development of innovative geotechnical applications, dissemination of technical information and technology transfer through education. Case histories. Technical FAQ. Links to related sites.
Imperial College Geotechnics
- Information on the postgraduate courses, short-courses, research and state-of-the-art analysis that is undertaken at Imperial College, London, UK.
NGI. Norwegian Geotechnical Institute
- Norway. Geotechnical research, development, and advisory services in such fields as microtunnelling, auger and guided boring, and directional drilling. Library of technical articles. Job opportunities. English and Norwegian.
Sageos Geosynthetics Technology Center
- Canada. Independent organization, devoted to the development and understanding of new technologies of geosynthetics. Applied and academic research. Complete range of laboratory testing services. Training and information facilities. English and French.
SGI. Swedish Geotechnical Institute
- Government agency, involved in geotechnical research, information and consultancy services. On-line software demos. Calendar of events. Literature database. Links to related sites. English and Swedish.
Turner-Fairbank's Highway Research Center
- Descriptions of concluded and on-going geosynthetics research projects, conducted in cooperation with commercial contractors. Includes related publications.
United States Universities Council on Geotechnical Engineering Research
- Information on several aspects of geotechnical engineering including books and software of interest to engineers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:24:03 AM EDT -