become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geotechnical/Publications
Articles and Studies
Science: Earth Sciences: Publications: Journals: Environmental Geology
A.A. Balkema Publishers
- The Netherlands. Publishers of academic books and journals in engineering, and earth and life science. List of books on geotextiles and geosynthetics.
Canadian Geotechnical Journal
- Bi-monthly scientific publication of the National Research Council of Canada, for professionals in civil and geotechnical engineering.
DuPont Typar Handbook
- Technical handbook on PDF files, providing an introduction and extensive descriptions of the properties and applications of Typar spunbond fabrics in geotechnical applications. From Dupont de Nemours and Co. English, French and German.
Efficient Storage Through Geomembrane Floating Covers
- Technical bulletin on floating cover technology using geomembranes for water storage, including environmentally friendly alternatives from waste products. From C.W. Neal Corporation.
- Comprehensive construction documents and technical support information for engineers, contractors, installers and facility owners involved with civil and geotechnical works containing geosynthetics.
Geotechnical and Geological Engineering
- Publishes papers in the areas of soil and rock engineering and hydrology as applied in the civil engineering, mining and water industries. Free online sample copy. Subscription based.
Geotextiles and Geomembranes
- Official scientific journal of the International Geosynthetics Society (IGS) for geotechnical, civil and structural engineers, and engineering geologists. On-line abstracts; full text by subscription. From Elsevier Science.
International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics
- Bridges the gap between constitutive modelling and the solution of engineering problems in the field of geo-materials and structures. Subscription required.
Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Monthly scientific publication of the American Society of Civil Engineers, covering the entire area of geotechnical engineering through peer reviewed papers.
Land and Water Magazine
- Bi-monthly publication for contractors, landscape architects, consultants and engineers involved in natural resource management and restoration. From Land and Water, Inc.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2015 at 5:15:03 UTC -