become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geotechnical/Consultants
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Engineering: Civil
- Geotechnical and expert witness services for soil cracks, erosion and slope failures, and water and moisture intrusion. Also, soil testing and reports for new construction, remodeling and repairs.
Bunnell-Lammons Engineering, Inc.
- Provides environmental, geotechnical, and construction materials engineering services.
Burns Cooley Dennis, Inc
- USA. Geotechnical consultants, providing geotechnical engineering, subsurface exploration, laboratory soil testing, construction monitoring and materials testing services.
Call & Nicholas Inc.
- International geotechnical consultants
CMJ Engineering, Inc
- USA. Geotechnical consultancy, focusing on soils and geology, foundation engineering, and related geotechnical and geological engineering.
Cornforth Consultants, Inc
- USA. Geotechnical engineering firm specializing in dams, seismic studies, landslides, rock mechanics and complex geotechnical projects.
Cumberland Geotechnical Consultants, Inc
- USA. Full service consulting geotechnical engineering company, providing test borings, geophysical surveys, testing and monitoring, engineering and design, and quality control and management services. Complete program of tests for geosynthetic materials and products.
Espana Geotechnical Consulting
- A professional geotechnical engineering practice involved in building site evaluations to provide design and construction recommendations, assess sites for potential hazardous materials, perform engineering and geologic analyses, and inspect and test construction materials.
Fugro World Wide
- The Netherlands. Technical consultancy providing a wide range of on- and off-shore geological, geotechnical and geoenvironmental investigation services. English and Dutch.
G.N. Richardson & Associates
- USA. Specialty engineering and geological consulting company, focused on solid and hazardous waste management. List of landfill and lagoon projects. Links to newsletters and related sites.
- Women-owned business enterprise that specializes in soil mechanics, foundation engineering, seismic surveys, laboratory tests and site recommendations. Includes list of some of the current clients and services. Located in Santa Ana, CA.
- USA. Multidisciplinary, geoenvironmental consulting and testing services for engineering, earth science and environmental projects. Complete testing program for geosynthetic materials, products and systems. List of publications. Links to related sites.
GeoSystems Consultants, Inc.
- Performs engineering and quality control for construction, design of landfills and impoundments, seismic risk analysis, geosynthetic and soil testing. Company profile and description of methods.
Geotechical Developments, Ltd
- UK. Geotechnical and geo-environmental investigations and consultancy company, specialised in ground investigation, desk studies, environemtal risk assessments, GIS development, slope stability, contamination, and monitoring of gas and water.
Geotechnical and Environmental Consultants, Inc
- USA. Geotechnical engineering, environmental and contamination screening services for the design of roads, bridges, and buildings.
I-Corp International, Inc
- USA. Consultants to geosynthetic products and systems manufacturers and installers, specializing in the performance of geosynthetics and plastic pipe for waste containment and water collection, containment and distribution. Technical information and list of publications.
ICO: International Consulting Office
- An engineering consulting group that provides consulting services in geotechnics.
- USA. Geotechnical engineering firm specializing in complex landslide evaluation, remediation and emergency response. Part of Conforth Consultants, Inc.
Maddocks & Associates Pvt., Ltd
- Australia. Consulting engineers for construction, and road and ground works. Design and installation of geosynthetic lining systems and floating membrane roofs. Also, soil testing services.
- Provides geological and geotechnical consulting services in the San Francisco Bay Area with special emphasis on complex sites such as hillside and bay margin properties.
- USA. High-resolution nondestructive and geophysical testing services to assess concrete structures and foundation conditions.
Paradigm Consultants, Inc
- USA. Consulting and engineering services in geotechnical, construction and environmental areas. Also, construction materials testing services. Technical articles. Job opportunities. Links to related sites.
RGH Geotechnical and Environmental Consultants
- USA. Consultants in geotechnical engineering, engineering geology and construction observation. Also, full service geotechnical soils testing laboratorium, including aggregate and asphalt concrete testing.
Single Bore Multiple Anchors Ltd.
- Specialist ground anchor design and consultancy.
Sub Surface Group
- UK. Independent group of geotechnical and geoenvironmental consultancy companies providing a range services including desk studies, intrusive investigations and remediation consultation.
- Brazil. Geotechnical consultancy, instrumentation, site monitoring, and software. Includes catalogues, specifications and procedures.
- USA. Geotechnical and solid waste engineers, specializing in geosynthetic design applications for solid and liquid waste containment. Technical papers on PDF files. Links to related sites.
- UK. Geotechnical engineer, specialized in consulting services for ground anchor contracting. List of clients. Technical papers about ground anchors on PDF files.
- UK. Consultants to the construction, mining, waste management, health and safety, and environmental industries. Geotechnical services for ground engineering.
Work Smart, Inc.
- Offers Ground Penetrating Radar subsurface Imaging services throughout North America.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 9, 2013 at 12:38:59 UTC -