become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geotechnical/Associations
Science: Technology: Civil Engineering: Organizations
ADSC. The International Association of Foundation Drilling
- USA. International trade organization for the drilled shaft, anchored geo-support, and related industries. Links to conferences, seminars and training activities. Calendar of events. Publications. Extensive members directory. Links to related sites.
Canadian Geotechnical Society
- Independent, federally incorporated, non-profit learned society which exists to serve and promote the geotechnical and geoscience community in Canada. Includes members, news and documents archive.
Center for Geotechnical Practice and Research
- Collaboration of geotechnical consulting firms, specialty contractors, and government agencies in association with Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Conducts training programs, meetings, and other exchanges. Information about activities and synopses of available research papers.
ECTC. Erosion Control Technology Council
- USA. Non-profit organization, dedicated to the development of performance standards, uniform testing procedures, and guidance on the application and installation of rolled erosion control products. List of publications. Links to related sites.
EFFC. European Federation of Foundation Contractors
- UK. Trade organization for European contractors for foundation construction and geotechnical processes. Members directory. List of conferences and symposia.
GMA. Geosynthetic Materials Association
- USA. Trade organization for North-American manufacturers and traders in geosynthetic materials. Resources and technical articles. Members' directory. Links to related sites.
IAGI. International Association of Geosynthetic Installers
- USA. International trade organization for installers of geosynthetics and geomembranes. Searchable company directory. HDPE geomembrane installation specifications. Technical information on PDF files. Links to organizations and educational institutes, publications and societies.
IECA. International Erosion Control Association
- USA. Non-profit, member organization, dedicated to providing education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry.
IGS. International Geosynthetics Society
- Membership association, dedicated to scientific and engineering development of geotextiles, geomembranes, related products and associated technologies.
JGS. Japanese Geotechnical Society
- Technical and scientific organization for companies, engineers, architects and students in the Japanese geotechnical industry. Calendar of events. List of publications. Links to related sites. English and Japanese.
NAGS. North American Geosynthetics Society
- USA. Non-profit membership organization, dedicated to the scientific advancement and engineering development of geosynthetics products, applications and technology. Searchable database of companies, articles and links to related sites.
NAMS. North American Membranes Society
- USA. Technical membership organization for researchers, technologists and end users in the synthetic membrane industry, dedicated to the development and dissemination of knowledge in membrane science and technology. Technical library. Links to related sites.
NASECA. North American Stormwater and Erosion Control Association
- Canada. Non-profit organization dedicated to bringing individuals together to discuss, inform and network in the stormwater and erosion control industry.
Norwegian Geotechnical Institute
- Private foundation conducting research and development and offering advisory services. Institute history, news and publications.
Swedish Geotechnical Society
- Promote and stimulate development of all aspects of soil mechanics and foundation engineering. Includes historic aspects, publications and contacts .
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 17:55:30 UTC -