become an editor
the entire directory
only in Civil_Engineering/Academic_Departments
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities
Science: Technology: Academic Departments: Engineering Colleges
This category in other languages:
Bogazici University Department of Civil Engineering
- Offers undergraduate and graduate programs.Research products include marine sand exploitation in the Black Sea. Based in Turkey.
Brigham Young University - Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Resources for professors, students, prospective students and alumni. Features news and events, and research.
Civil and Environmental Engineering - Vanderbilt University
- Features graduate and under graduate programs, faculty and staff, research, and news and events.
Department of Building, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Concordia University in Montreal, Canada offers Undergraduate (B.Eng.) and Graduate programs (M.Eng., M.A.Sc., Ph.D.). Includes details of the programs, faculty, research and information for students.
Department of Civil Engineering - Indian Institute of Technology
- Offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the major areas of this discipline including structural engineering, building technology and construction materials engineering, and environmental engineering. Includes academics, events, and projects. Madras.
The Faculty of Civil Engineering of the University in Belgrade
- Features staff, courses, library and student services.
Iowa State University - Department of Civil and Construction Engineering
- Provide undergraduate and post graduate courses in construction, environmental, geotechnical, structural, and transportation engineering. Includes faculty and staff, and research areas.
Johns Hopkins University - Department of Civil Engineering
- Provides a range of information on undergraduate and graduate programs. Research areas include geomechanics and geotechnical engineering, probalistic methods and hazard management, and structural engineering.
KTH - School of Architectural and the Built Environment
- Undergraduate and masters degrees. Course includes civil and architectural engineering, the built environment, housing and natural resources.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Offers a range of programs for undergraduates and graduates. Includes research areas, careers, and thesis abstracts.
McGill University - Department of Civil Engineering and Applied Mechanics
- Offers programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Broad programs of study are available that offer specialized courses in all areas of civil engineering. Canada.
Michigan Technological University - Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Graduate and post graduate studies in construction engineering and management, environmental, structural, geotechnical, transportation, and water engineering.
Monash University - Department of Civil Engineering
- Offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in geomechanical, structural, water and transport engineering. Australia.
North Carolina State University - Department of Civil Engineering
- Offers undergraduate, graduate, and distance education programs. Research areas include coastal and ocean engineering, computer-aided engineering, and construction engineering and management.
Queen's University - Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Provide undergraduate and advanced graduate studies. Subject areas include geotechnical, geoenvironmental, structures, water quality and coastal engineering. Canada.
Stanford University - Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Curriculum, research, and admissions information. Programs cover broad civil engineering education, as well as environmental and water studies, structures, and geomechanics and construction.
Texas A&M University - Department of Civil Engineering
- Provide undergraduate and graduate courses in construction, geotechnical, structures, ocean and coastal, and environmental engineering. Includes research areas, news and events, and facilities.
University College London - Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Offer a range of Undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Includes admission details, research, staff, and facilities. United Kingdom.
University of Bristol - Civil Engineering Department
- Information about the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Details of the research groups, divided into geomechanics, structures, systems and water resources. United Kingdom.
University of California - Department of : Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Provides undergraduate programs concentrating on the fundamentals of engineering. Includes graduate programs, research, and admission details.
University of Glasgow - Department of Civil Engineering
- Offer under and post-graduate courses. features course documentation, research topics, industrial services, laboratory facilities, and staff directory. United Kingdom.
University of Iowa - Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Offer Master of Science and doctoral degree programs. Provides newsletter, links and information about alumni, faculty, contacts, curriculum, and entrance requirements.
University of Limerick: Civil Engineering
- Blog presenting an insight into the programme in Civil Engineering. Includes who we are, what we do and why study at the University of Limerick.
University of Maryland - Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Offer courses in environmental, geotechnical and pavement, structural, and water engineering. Includes programs, research centers, and facilities.
The University of Melbourne - Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Provides a range of information on teaching, research and consulting. Research areas include structural, earthquake, water, and environmental engineering.
University of Plymouth: School of Civil, Structural and Coastal Engineering
- Information on undergraduate courses in civil engineering, coastal engineering, environmental building, surveying and construction management. Located in the United Kingdom.
University of South Wales - School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Runs a range of programs at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. Subject areas include geotechnical, water, structural, transport, and construction and management. United Kingdom.
University of Strathclyde - Civil Engineering Department
- Provide undergraduate and post graduate courses. Research areas include geotechnical engineering, water and environmental management, fluid mechanics and hydraulic engineering and coastal hydraulics. United Kingdom.
University of Washington's MS in Civil Engineering
- Offers an online master's degree focused on the heavy construction industry. Includes course details, faculty and staff, student profiles, and admission details.
University of Wisconsin - Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Information for prospective and current students. Includes current research, recent news, upcoming events, course homepages and faculty vitaes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 4:10:54 UTC -