become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemical_Engineering/Software
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering: Software
Units Conversion Programs
Business: Electronics and Electrical: Instrumentation: Data Acquisition and Control
Computers: Software: Manufacturing: Process
Science: Technology: Software for Engineering
This category in other languages:
- A software package for predicting the fluid phase equilibria in natural gas-water systems, in particular sour natural gas.
- Supply advanced regulatory control technology. Products include the adaptive model-predictive regulatory controller and a modeling and simulation tool to create process models and predict process behaviour.
- Software for the simulation and modeling of chemical mechanisms for use by chemists in research laboratories and by academic institutions.
Ask a Chemical Engineer
- Features a large list of Links to software related to ChE.
Astron International, Inc.
- Custom software development.
Blankschtein Research Group
- MIT. Professor Blankschtein describes the computer programs developed to predict bulk and interfacial properties of surfactant systems
- Products and services in the areas of heat transfer and fluid system design and analysis.
- A Chemical Reactor Analysis Tool. It can generate a HTML file with tables and graphics of Residence Time Distributions. It can calculate conversions for both linear and non-linear systems, with and without flow model; and the parameters for some non-ideal flow models (tanks in series, axial dispersion and combined models).
- The company provides CAE and CFD solutions for fluid flow, heat transfer and stress.
CemoS: Chemical Exposure Model System
- A model developed for prediction of fate and distribution of hazardous chemicals released to the environment, from the University of Osnabrück. The model is available for download; a textbook is available for order.
ChemEng Software Design
- Offers a number of chemical and mathematical programs including property calculations, simple process simulation and a equation solver.
- This site provides free online chemical engineering software written in form of Java applets.
- Thermodynamic properties of steam, moist air and CO2 can becalculated with given software tools and Excel add-ons.
Cheminform St-Petersburg (CISP) Ltd.
- Methodology and software for experimental data processing, kinetics evaluation and reactor simulation. Description of software and company, with list of references. Downloads of software and manuals
- Computer software and equipment for the engineering industry and for teaching engineering principles.
- For designing and optimizing industrial combustion systems. Fuels include natural gas, liquefied petroleum gases, light and heavy oils and coal. Software description, FAQ, ordering and download information.
- Software for process dynamic modeling and simulation, PID controller tuning, and practitioner training.
- Simulation of a PID controller and a simple process model used for training and practice in controller tuning, for purchase and download from site.
- A science and engineering tool that simplifies the tasks of data plotting, regression analysis (curve fitting) and statistical analysis. A 30 day evaluation copy is available.
- Chemical compound information and estimation of chemical compound data. Includes Periodic Table, physical and thermodynamic data.
Deerhaven Technical Software
- Information on the PD-PLUS Chemical Process Simulator for steady-state modeling of chemical, petrochemical, and refinery systems.
- Simple binary distillation modelling tool using the McCabe-Thiele method. It will be of use to students studying Chemical Engineering and is currently being offered as 'donation ware'.
ERGUN : Fluidized bed design software
- Ergun is a computer program for modeling and simulation in fluidization with details on grids, bubbling, TDH, cyclones, heat transfer and reaction aspects.
- Collection of online calculations which includes pumps, pipelines, area, volume, surface, unit conversion, and material properties.
- Software to help solve a wide range of common engineering calculations. More than 20 models and data tables are organized into a single package.
- Provides a Java applet for calculating the thermodynamic properties of air under equilibrium conditions.
- Description of a programme for semiconductor bulk crystal growth simulation by using the following techniques : the Czochralski, the float zone and the Bridgman method.
FlowPhase Software Inc.
- VLEFlash is a package for performing multicomponent single-stage equilibrium calculations. Also offers programs for compressor design, quick pipe sizing and for predicting the fluid phase equilibria in natural gas-water systems, in particular sour natural gas.
- Interactive online engineering applications to assist in designing, constructing, and maintaining a facility. Categories include liquid and gas flow, pumps, heat transfer, vessels and tanks, valve and piping, civil and structural.
G&P Engineering Software
- Chemical and physical property database and property estimation tool.
GE Enter Software - Power Plant Design and Monitoring Software
- Heat balance and thermodynamic software for gas turbine and fossil power plant design, performance monitoring and optimization. Products include GateCycle, EfficiencyMap, Plant Payback and the Optimizer.
GSE Systems, Inc.
- Supply a fully integrated simulation program of customizable software consulting services and training to reduce new product time to market, minimize development costs, and improve optimization.
Gaseq Chemical Equilibrium Program
- A free Windows program for combustion related chemical equilibrium calculations: flame temperatures, compositions, shocks and detonations.
HES - Heat Exchanger Simulator
- Educational software for shell and tube heat exchanger simulations.
- A 3D heat transfer simulation program for arbitrary body shapes.
- Provides details of software products for process engineers, specialising in the application of vacuum, condensers and thermocompressors to process industry.
- Shareware programs for properties of ice, water and steam; packed column hydraulics; project risk analysis.
- Modeling software to simulate the chemical kinetics of combustion, nuclear enzymatic, catalyst-reactor and many other chemical reactions
- Fluid flow calculations for process industry. Description of program abilities and screenshots.
LIBrary for Process Flowsheeting in C++
- LIBPF is a C++ library for modelling of chemical processes. Users can create special-purpose simulators suitable for rating, process engineer support, operator training and on-line applications.
- Software for experimental design and optimization, with sequential design of experiments to optimize products, processes, and chemical analytical methods.
NASA Glenn Equilibrium Program (CEA)
- Computer program for calculation of complex chemical equilibrium compositions. Applications include properties for assigned thermodynamic states, rocket performance, thermal transport properties, thermodynamic properties, Chapman-Jouguet detonations, and shock wave calculations.
OLI systems Inc.
- Provides process simulation tools for oil fields, wastewater treatment, chemical processing plant operation and optimization, reactive separations, and environmental simulations. Extensive database of aqueous electrolyte chemistry.
- Provides a range of standard and custom tools for applications including fluids and mixtures, phase equilibria, thermodynamics, process simulation, realtime control and optimization.
- Offers a wide range of programs for analysis and simulation of equipment and process plants. Ranging from data mining, engineering, data reconciliation, equipment design to dynamic simulation. Detailed description of programs and various papers on simulation and analysis topics.
- Develops and sells the ChemKin software package for modeling gas- and surface-phase chemistry. Overview of products, services, and industries served.
- Supplies Flaresim, a process simulation and analysis program for the design of flare systems in the offshore oil and gas industry. They also provide consultancy services.
Software Tools for Process Integration
- List of software tools on Process Integration, and user's experiences with those tools are presented.
- Engineering package for the design and simulation of plants producing sulphuric acid and related products. Capabilities include material and energy balance, temperature and pressure calculations, and optimizing operating parameters.
- Thorn Technologies, along with Simulation Solutions, provide Windows based chemical process simulators integrated with performance analysis tools.
- General calculations for chemical and plant engineering. Interactive Java applets.
Trident Computer Resources, Inc. / Autodynamics Simulator Systems
- Custom dynamic operator training simulators to the process plant industries.
Van Mierlo Software Consultancy Product List
- Custom built software and a number of ready made products, including DAx Data Analysis software, CA Contact Angle Determination software, DigiBall Digitising software, and instrument control packages.
- Provides online chemical engineering software including free thermodynamics packages for predicting various states.
- Describes its software which provides pre-engineered “modules” that can be assembled to create a dynamic simulation of thermo dynamic systems for engineering analysis and control system studies.
Software - Chemical Engineering
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 7, 2011 2:10:54 AM EST -