become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemical_Engineering/Separation
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering: Separation
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Machinery and Tools: Process Equipment: Separators
- Theory and engineering methods of calculating rectification process, chemical engineering, irreversible thermodynamics, mathematical problems of process simulation.
Distillation, Vapor pressure and vapour-liquid equilibria
- Databases for 6000 data sets for vapor pressure and vapor-liquid equilibrium. Software for prediction physical properties and distillation calculation. Compiled by Shuzo Ohe.
Energy of Seawater Desalination
- Calculation of the minimal energy of seawater desalination achieved in a reversible thermodynamic process.
- Review of 35 types of equipment such as vacuum and pressure filters,filtering and sedimenting centrifuges,thickeners,clarifiers,dissolved air flotation
Introduction to Distillation
- A distillation tutorial from Ming T. Tham, of the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
Light Hydrocarbons Separation Technologies
- Site covers proprietary, non-cryogenic, absorption based technology for the separating of light hydrocarbons in natural gas, refining and petrochemicals industries.
- by A.S.Vigdorov. Some economic problems of practical usage of the theory and engineering methods of the calculation of processes of multicomponent rectification (Summary).
Pressure Swing Adsorption
- For the purification of hydrogen. Site describes ideas and techniques for improving the process to increase product recovery efficiency and plant operating flexibility.
Radient Technologies Inc.
- Description of a microwave-based natural product extraction technology suitable for food, cosmetic, medicinal and pharmaceutical compounds.
Reverse Osmosis Seawater Desalination
- A way is considered to achieve efficient reverse osmosis seawater desalination without use of energy recovery or pressure conversion devices
Solvent Extraction (SX) Workshops
- This site provides information about future and previous solvent extraction workshops.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 2:44:47 PM EDT -