become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemical_Engineering/Pulp_and_Paper
Pulp and Paper
Business: Agriculture and Forestry
Business: Materials: Pulp and Paper
Science: Agriculture: Forestry
AIChE Forest Products Home Page
- Hotlinks to the forest products industry, particularly paper, are given on this home page for the Forest Products Division of AIChE.
Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, India
- Description of research and development, training courses and technology transfers. It also includes a list of publications and events.
The McMaster Centre for Pulp and Paper Research
- Located within the Department of Chemical Engineering at McMaster University's campus in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
Paper Technology Specialists (PTS)
- Industrial research institute in the area of research and development, consultancy, quality assurance and advanced training. News, events and symposia.
Pulp & Paper Centre
- The University of Toronto's institute for applied research in science and engineering of pulp and paper manufacturing. Also involved in teaching programs, and transfer of technology and information.
Pulp & Paper Research & Education Center, Auburn University
- Devoted to research and education for the paper industry. Offers a limited number of academic scholarships for students.
Pulp and Paper Centre
- Collaborative research and teaching centre for the pulp and paper industry, based in the University of British Columbia. List of contributing organizationa and companies.
Pulp and Paper Online
- Virtual community for professionals in the pulp and paper industry, including information on pulpwood, corrugators, paper machines and chemical pulping offering discussion forums, online chat, newsletters and software.
Pulp and Paper Technology
- Portal for the Pulp and Paper industry. Product and service supplier catalogue, global events and conference diary, global associations directory, projects and industry links.
Robert C. Williams American Museum of Papermaking
- Museum of the Institute of Paper Science and Technology. Includes a virtual tour of the museum.
Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry
- TAPPI - Professional organization dedicated to the pulp and paper industries. Web site features industry news and online information resources.
University of Minnesota
- The Department of bio-based products. Contact and other information including information about the graduate and undergraduate programs, extension classes, faculty, career, and the on-line Minnesota Forest Products Directory.
Why certain paper disintegrates in the wash
- Explanation of how different kinds of paper react differently when washed by mistake.
Usenet misc.industry.pulp-and-paper -
Pulp and Paper
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2015 at 7:15:06 UTC -