become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemical_Engineering/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering: Organizations
Process Measurement and Control
American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Business: Chemicals: Associations
Science: Technology: Organizations
American Chemical Society
- Primary professional organization for chemists and related occupations.
American Chemistry Council
- Represents the American chemical industry. Information about the Responsible Care initiative, news articles, press releases, research and testing, and public health.
American Nuclear Society
- Resource of nuclear science and technology which are very important: nuclear medicine, nuclear energy, food irradiation, and nuclear techniques used in manufacturing and processing industries.
American Petroleum Institute
- Represents all aspects of the U.S. petroleum and natural gas industry. Newsroom, Resource Center, Programs and Services, and Directory of Industry Sectors pages.
American Petroleum Institute: Rio Grande Valley Chapter
- Organization comprised of individuals in oilfield related businesses. Awards scholarships and organises fishing and golf tournaments.
American Physical Society (APS)
- General information, member directory, and links.
Association of Consulting Chemists & Chemical Engineers
- Non-profit organization serving chemical consultants and their prospective clients.
- A standards development organization that serves as an open forum for the development of international standards. Standards information, links to ASTM technical committees and training resources.
Biomedical Engineering Society
- Organization dedicated to promoting the increase of biomedical engineering knowledge and its utilization.
Bromine Science and Environmental Forum (BSEF)
- Dedicated to furthering the scientific understanding of bromine products.
Canadian Society for Chemical Technology (CSCT)
- A technical association of chemical and biochemical technicians and technologists. Its purpose is the advancement of chemical technology, the maintenance and improvement of standards of practitioners and educators.
Chemical Consultants Network
- A network of consultants for the chemical and related industries, jointly sponsored by the ACS and AIChE. Monthly meetings are held in the greater Philadelphia area.
Chemical Heritage Foundation
- The Chemical Heritage Foundation (CHF), established by the American Chemical Society (ACS) and the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), had its origins in 1982. CHF seeks to strengthen public understanding of the chemical sciences and technologies.
The Combustion Institute
- The Combustion Institute is an educational non-profit, international, scientific society whose purpose is to promote and disseminate research in combustion science.
Engineering & Construction Contracting Conference
- For companies involved in capital projects involving the process, refining, pharmaceutical and power industries. Description of past and future conferences. Dates and agenda for next conference.
Engineering Institute of Canada
- A federation of Canadian engineering societies that sponsors education standards, recognizes individual engineers and records engineering history. Overview, members, professional development and general information.
Institution of Chemical Engineers
- International group of chemical and process engineers and material scientist. Provides information on education and development of the professions.
International Ozone Association
- Serves as the focal point for technology transfer and developments on the use of ozone and ozonation in drinking water treatment, wastewater treatment, odor control, air purification, and other agricultural, food processing, aquaculture, and marine applications.
International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)
- International society for technical professionals in the health care manufacturing industry. Source for educational forums to promote development and sharing of knowledge for its members.
Materials Research Society
- Non-profit organization which brings together scientists, engineers and research managers from industry, government, academia and research laboratories to share findings in the research and development of new materials of technological importance.
Society for Risk Analysis
- The Society for Risk Analysis (SRA) provides an open forum for all those who are interested in risk analysis. Risk analysis is broadly defined to include risk assessment, risk characterization, risk communication, risk management, and policy relating to risk. Our interests include risks to human health and the environment, both built and natural.
Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE)
- A network of plastics professionals around the world promoting the knowledge and education of plastics and polymers.
Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry
- TAPPI - Professional organization dedicated to the pulp and paper industries. Web site features industry news and online information resources.
Working Party on Education of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering
- Describes current developments in the education in chemical engineering in Europe. Informative links to upcoming meetings and research activities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2012 at 12:02:33 UTC -