become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemical_Engineering/Journals_and_Magazines
Journals and Magazines
Chemical Engineering & Technology
- Peer-reviewed research journal published by Wiley-VCH.
Chemical Engineering Education
- A journal for educators. The site contains subscription and author information. Archive with contents and abstracts of previous issues is available,
Chemical Engineering Progress
- Publication of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE).
Chemical Product and Process Modeling
- The journal publishes original research papers in the broad fields of product and process modeling and their use for simulation and optimization. Information for authors, abstracts and an index to published papers. Download of full articles for Subscribers.
- A monthly magazine offering industry news and technical content for the refining, gas processing, petrochemical/chemical manufacturing and engineer/constructor industries.
International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering
- The Journal publishes significant research in the fields of theoretical and applied reactor engineering. Table of contents, abstracts and information for authors. Download of full text for Subscribers.
Journal of Membrane Science
- Elsevier Science Journal. Sites gives information for authors and subscribers. Includes a searchable database of articles with abstracts. Full text only for subscribers.
Online magazine of the Institution of Chemical Engineers
- Site offers breaking news, job search facility, people stories and an archive feature all relating to the world of chemical engineering.
- Searchable product directory, product news, industry events calendar, and links to related technological information for the pharmaceutical manufacturing community.
- For chemical and pharmaceutical engineering and the related process engineering industries.
Seebauer Research Group
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Research on surface chemistry and physics that governs important processing steps in microelectronic fabrication. Particularly surface and solid-state diffusion phenomena, nucleation, and kinetics and mechanisms of surface reactions in thin film deposition.
Journals and Magazines
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 5, 2013 at 17:15:05 UTC -