become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chemical_Engineering/Heat_Transfer_and_Thermodynamics
Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics
Science: Chemistry: Physical
Science: Physics: Thermodynamics
Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering: Separation
Science: Technology: Energy
Prausnitz Group Home Page
- The purpose of their research is to measure, simulate, interpret and correlate thermodynamic properties of a variety of mixtures as required for process and product design in the chemical and related industries, including biotechnology.
Aqueous Electrolyte Solution Thermodynamics
- Phase diagrams of binary, ternary and quaternary aqueous solutions of salts and non-electrolytes. The basic thermodynamics related to these phase diagrams is explained. The application of a thermodynamic model to calculate phase diagrams and perform process simulations is described.
- Basic information about burners, combustion and boilers efficiency.
Cooling Towers: Design and Operation Considerations
- An article about the types, design, and operation of cooling towers, by Christopher M. A. Haslego.
The Expert System For Thermodynamics
- A general-purpose visual tool for solving thermodynamic problems and performing 'what-if' scenarios.
- Visualization of thermodynamic fundamental and state functions using computer-generated drawings for pure, binary, and ternary fluid-phase systems.
- A Java applet to deduce the cross-sectional profile of a heated conductive bar based on its temperature.
A Heat Transfer Textbook
- written by John H. Lienhard IV and John H. Lienhard V. Available for downloading as a PDF file.
International Association for the Properties of Water and Steam
- IAPWS is an international non-profit association of national organizations concerned with the properties of water and steam, particularly thermophysical properties and other aspects of high-temperature steam, water and aqueous mixtures that are relevant to thermal power cycles and other industrial applications
International Journal of Thermal Sciences
- Directory of the previous issues of the International Journal of Thermal Science - Revue Générale de Thermique and how to be published in this Journal. Links towards the others Elsevier sciences news and books.
IVC-SEP Research Group - Technical University of Denmark
- The research group IVC-SEP at the Technical University of Denmark. The main topic of research is chemical thermodynamics relating to phase equilibria and separation processes
Phase Diagrams for Poly Disperse Polymers
- The worlds only multi phase flash for poly disperse polymers. All the commonly used thermodynamic models are implemented, and a wide range of property calculations can be done in a matter of seconds.
- A site with information on the production and properties of Superfluid Helium (He II).
- Therminol heat transfer medium : characteristics, ranges of temperature.
Thermodynamics Research Laboratory
- Heavy organics characterization and deposition from petroleum fluids, arterial blockage and fouling in the petroleum and gas industries,...
Vapor and Liquid Phase Data
- Thermophysical Properties of Fluid Systems
Virtual Laboratory: Thermodynamic Equilibrium
- Online experiments using Java applets, demonstrating the diffusion process when gases are mixed. From the University of Oregon.
Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 18:54:05 UTC -