the entire directory
only in Technology/Chemical_Engineering
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Chemical Engineering
Health, Safety, and Environment
Heat Transfer and Thermodynamics
Process Measurement and Control
Pulp and Paper
Jobs and Careers
Journals and Magazines
Business: Chemicals: Engineering
Business: Industrial Goods and Services: Machinery and Tools: Process Equipment
Science: Technology: Materials
Shopping: Publications: Books: Professional and Technical: Engineering
This category in other languages:
What is a Chemical Engineer?
- Great introduction to what it means to be a chemical engineer.
Catalysis Research Centre, University of Reading
- Research in applied catalysis, covering a wide spectrum of chemical, petrochemical, refinery processing, energy conversion, and environmental research.
Chemical Engineering Net 2.0
- Blog about this branch of engineering.
Chemical Engineers forum at Eng-Tips
- Chemical Engineers technical support forums and mutual help system for engineering professionals. Selling and recruiting forbidden.
Chemical Reaction Engineering
- An interactive course by the University of Michigan. Includes instructions on how to cook a potato !
Chemical Science Division - Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- The mission is to create solutions to a broad spectrum of separations and chemical processing needs.
- Information about many chemical engineering topics.
Combustion Research Facility - Sandia National Laboratories
- Conducts research in combustion science and technology focused on improving energy efficiency and reducing emissions from energy conversion and utilization systems. Research ranges from studying chemical reactions in a flame to helping develop sensors.
- A web platform for the collection and dissemination of information on diffusion and chemical resistance regarding polymers and composites, such as used for pipelines. The site contains background information, data and a discussion forum.
- Articles, references, and links providing an up-to-date account of entropy, the second law of thermodynamics, and their profound significance from physics and biology to cognition and psychology.
The History of Chemical Engineering
- Includes an introduction to chemical engineering and a brief history of the profession.
How Stuff Works: How Oil Refining Works
- Animated multi-part detailed unbiased tutorial examines the chemistry and technology involved in refining crude oil to produce many products.
- Chemical engineering consulting firm presents a collection of publications and presentations on various process engineering and design topics, from distillation and process optimization to catalyst selection and troubleshooting.
The National Graduate School of Engineering Chemistry of Lille
- Authorised to award the ENSCL engineering degree, equivalent to a Masters degree. Includes information for international students and details of programs and research.
Semiconductor Processing Technology
- An Outline of a Research Strategy
Usenet sci.engr.chem -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 8:45:04 UTC -