become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomedical_Engineering/Tissue_Engineering
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Biomedical Engineering: Tissue Engineering
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Methods and Techniques: Cell Culture
This category in other languages:
Accentus Medical plc
- Developer of advanced surface technologies, coatings and treatments for implantable medical devices.
- Australian company that develops and manufactures bioactive scaffold systems for tissue engineering and bioreactor culture. These are optimized for a range of soft and hard tissue applications.
- Article on replacing body parts including structural, hearing, vision and heart devices, and a consideration of what may be possible in the future.
- Independent research foundation focusing on stem cell disorders.
- Uses human genetic information to develop and manufacture pharmaceuticals such as growth hormones, tissue-plasminogen activators to dissolve blood clots, and cystic fibrosis therapeutics.
Georgia Tech/Emory Center for the Engineering of Living Tissues
- A Research Center for technology development, includes center specific information and a newsletter.
- IsoTis, a Dutch biomedical company with a focus on orthopaedics, merged with Modex, a Swiss biotechnology company with a focus on wound management.
- Company involved in tissue engineering of human cell-based tissue engineering constructs.
Morphogenesis and Regenerative Medicine Institute
- Integrative biology effort at the University of Virginia targeting the basic principles underlying how cells form, organize, maintain, regenerate, and repair the proper three dimensional structures of tissues and organs.
- Provides information on nerve regeneration with laser and LED photobiomodulation.
Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Initiative
- Regional biomedical collaboration for economic development through the advancement and commercialization of tissue engineering and related technologies.
Regeneration Technologies, Inc. (RTI)
- Company involved in processing human tissue for allogenic grafts used in orthopedic, oral maxillofacial, urinary and cardiovascular surgeries.
Tissue Biology Research Unit - University Children's Hospital, Zurich
- Goals, scientific projects and personnel of the Tissue Biology Besearch Unit subgroup of the Department of Surgery of the University Children's Hospital in Zurich.
- Wikipedia article describing the use of a combination of cells, engineering and materials methods to improve or replace biological functions, in particular applications that repair or replace portions of or whole tissues.
Tissue Engineering Pages
- Tissue engineering portal, with membership features. Artificial organs, cell culture, biomaterials, transplantation, news, jobs.
Tissue Engineering Society International
- Sponsors journal Tissue Engineering. International association of persons engaged or interested in the field of tissue engineering.
Tissue Engineering: Parts A, B and C
- Specialist publication now divided into three journals. Part A presents peer-reviewed papers, Part B includes high quality review papers and Part C outlines methods, procedures and protocols.
Tissue engineering and cell culture tools
- Chambers for maintaining differentiated tissues in culture.
- Dedicated to the discovery and commercialization of novel molecular diagnostics. A joint venture between SmithKline Beecham and Incyte.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 1:45:15 PM EDT -