become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomedical_Engineering/Tissue_Engineering
Products and Services
Science: Biology: Cell Biology: Methods and Techniques: Cell Culture
This category in other languages:
Accentus Medical plc
- Developer of advanced surface technologies, coatings and treatments for implantable medical devices.
- Article on replacing body parts including structural, hearing, vision and heart devices, and a consideration of what may be possible in the future.
- Independent research foundation focusing on stem cell disorders.
- Dedicated to the discovery and commercialization of novel molecular diagnostics. A joint venture between SmithKline Beecham and Incyte.
- Uses human genetic information to develop and manufacture pharmaceuticals such as growth hormones, tissue-plasminogen activators to dissolve blood clots, and cystic fibrosis therapeutics.
- IsoTis, a Dutch biomedical company with a focus on orthopaedics, merged with Modex, a Swiss biotechnology company with a focus on wound management.
- Company involved in tissue engineering of human cell-based tissue engineering constructs.
Morphogenesis and Regenerative Medicine Institute
- Integrative biology effort at the University of Virginia targeting the basic principles underlying how cells form, organize, maintain, regenerate, and repair the proper three dimensional structures of tissues and organs.
- Provides information on nerve regeneration with laser and LED photobiomodulation.
Pittsburgh Tissue Engineering Initiative
- Regional biomedical collaboration for economic development through the advancement and commercialization of tissue engineering and related technologies.
Regeneration Technologies, Inc. (RTI)
- Company involved in processing human tissue for allogenic grafts used in orthopedic, oral maxillofacial, urinary and cardiovascular surgeries.
Tissue Biology Research Unit - University Children's Hospital, Zurich
- Goals, scientific projects and personnel of the Tissue Biology Besearch Unit subgroup of the Department of Surgery of the University Children's Hospital in Zurich.
- Wikipedia article describing the use of a combination of cells, engineering and materials methods to improve or replace biological functions, in particular applications that repair or replace portions of or whole tissues.
Tissue engineering and cell culture tools
- Chambers for maintaining differentiated tissues in culture.
Tissue Engineering Pages
- Tissue engineering portal, with membership features. Artificial organs, cell culture, biomaterials, transplantation, news, jobs.
Tissue Engineering: Parts A, B and C
- Specialist publication now divided into three journals. Part A presents peer-reviewed papers, Part B includes high quality review papers and Part C outlines methods, procedures and protocols.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 28, 2015 at 13:54:10 UTC -