become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomedical_Engineering/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Research Groups and Centers
Biomedical Engineering Laboratory
- Basic and applied research in specific areas of biomedicine, aiming at the production of products for final use. National Technical University of Athens, Greece.
BioSystems Group: University of California, San Francisco
- Bioengineering, bioinformatics, computational biology, systems biology, modeling, simulation, computational therapeutics and therapeutic engineering.
Cardiovascular Implant Research Lab (CIRL)
- Provides information on the research being undertaken at this lab at Clemson University into the molecular mechanisms of implant failure, synthetic polymer materials, tissue-derived materials and site specific therapies.
- Focuses on biomedical research using neural networks.
Creatis-LRMN: Image and Signal Processing Lab
- Biomedical imaging research laboratory in France. Topics include identification of theoretical barriers in biomedical imaging related to signal and image processing, modelling and numerical simulation and the identification of major health issues that can be addressed by imaging.
Esophageal Research: Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Latest work and publications.
- Biomedical research institute in Basel.
Imaging Physics Laboratory - University of California, Irvine
- Limited staff and research information.
In Vivo NMR Centre, University of Alberta
- A part of the Biomedical Engineering Department at the University of Alberta. We work with NMR in the pursuit of in vivo (internal to the body) research.
Margret & H. A. Rey Laboratory for Nonlinear Dynamics in Medicine
- Interdisciplinary research laboratory at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, affiliated with Harvard Medical School, Harvard-M.I.T. Division of Health Sciences and Technology, and the Center for Polymer Studies at Boston University.
McGowan Institute for Regenerative Medicine
- Tissue engineering, biomaterials, cellular therapeutics, stem cells. At the University of Pittsburgh.
Medical Informatics Laboratory
- At the Department of Computer Science, University of Cyprus
National Cheng Kung University Institute of Biomedical Engineering
- Institute of Biomedical Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan
National Institutes of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- Aims to improve health by leading the development and accelerating the application of biomedical technologies. Provides information on research, funding, training, health, education, news and events.
- University of Illinois at Chicago. Biomechanics research facility.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2014 at 5:24:06 UTC -