become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomedical_Engineering/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Biomedical Engineering: Organizations
Clinical Engineering Society of Ontario
- CESO represents the professional interests of clinical engineers and biomedical engineering technologists and technicians in the Province of Ontario.
European Bioengineering Alliance
- EBA aims to create a network to promote research in bioengineering fields, with special focus on the improvement of living conditions for elderly people and within health care.
Society for Medical and Biological Engineering
- Professional organization for biomedical engineering; technical meetings and newsletters.
Society for Medical and Biological Engineering (Victoria)
- Promotes the application of science, engineering and technology in the life sciences through regular meetings and forums. Provides information on the society and the newsletter.
Swiss IEEE EMBS Chapter
- Swiss chapter of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Organizes talks, provides networking opportunities, increases awareness of ethical issues in biomedical engineering and publishes a newsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, June 11, 2009 7:55:58 PM EDT -