the entire directory
only in Technology/Biomedical_Engineering
Products and Services
Research Groups and Centers
Business: Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals
Health: Medicine: Research: Institutes, Departments, and Laboratories: Biomedical Research
Science: Biology: Biomechanics
This category in other languages:
Bio-Engineering Student Society
- Students who share common research interests in bioengineering and applied biology at Rutgers University.
- Medical devices and diagnostics portal and B2B marketplace.
- Sloan Career Cornerstone Center, a non-profit resource center, provides information on bioengineering as a career.
- Wikipedia article on this new discipline which applies engineering principles and techniques to the medical field.
Biomedical Engineering Website
- Reza Najafi provides a collection of useful information and links, including service and operating manuals for various items of medical equipment.
EBME Biomedical Engineering
- Medical, biomedical and clinical engineering portal website. Educational articles, discussion forum, recruitment section.
Electrobionics - Electronics in Biology; Biology in Electronics
- Research and references on electric and magnetic fields and pulsed power in biological systems.
The Equipment Review
- Medical equipment reviews by users.
Flinders Biomedical Engineering
- Clinical engineering and laboratory equipment support to Flinders Medical Centre, medical device research and development in Adelaide, and biomedical consultancy and training internationally
Human Brain Mapping
- The Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) has evolved in response to the explosion in the field of human functional neuroimaging. Provides an educational forum for Human Brain Mapping research exchanges.
Medical Device Forum
- Bulletin board-newsgroup for Medical Device industry professionals. Share ideas, discuss current issues, or seek solutions regarding the design, manufacture, or regulation of medical devices.
Motus Bioengineering, Inc.
- Motus uses gyroscopes to quantify gait, tremor, dyskinesia, and range of motion in individuals with Parkinson's, stroke, and sport injuries, and can track rehabilitation outcome.
- Marine bioluminescent and fluorescent proteins for medical diagnostics, tumor imaging, and drug discovery.
National Center for Biotechnology Information
- U.S. government-funded national resource for molecular biology information. Access to many public databases and other references, including the draft human genome.
- Neuroscience and bioengineering blog.
Oliver Wagner, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor at the Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Taiwan. Includes curriculum vitae and examples of current scientific work.
- Provides information on an artificial silicon retina for restoring vision in humans.
Radiophysical Methods in Medicine
- Biomedical engineering, biomedical physics, biomechanics, and bioacoustics. Institute of Applied Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences
- Links relating to surgical technology and images of surgical tools.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 8:24:10 UTC -