become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aerospace/New_Ideas
- Describes new technology for VTOL aircraft lift and control as developed by the company, with the emphasis on hovering with just two airplane propellers. Site contains 3D models, drawings, supportive video links and published technical papers.
How Hypersonic Planes Will Work
- Illustrated narrative describes the scramjet-powered X-43A space plane.
Inertial Propulsion Engine
- Article about the Dean Drive, an engine that propels itself using centrifugal force from eccentric rotors.
Roadable Times Internet Magazine
- An exhaustive catalogue of flying Cars and roadable aircraft.
Skyblazer - Roadable Aircraft
- Skyblazer automatically converts from car mode to airplane mode and back, so you can fly and drive interchangeably, combining the speed of a jet plane, with the door to door convenience of an automobile.
X-41 Common Aero Vehicle Hypersonic Technology Vehicle
- Article about this experimental maneuverable re-entry vehicle carrying a variety of payloads through a suborbital trajectory, and re-entering and dispersing the payload in the atmosphere.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2012 at 10:15:03 UTC -