become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aeronautics/Safety_of_Aviation
Safety of Aviation
Science: Technology: Safety Engineering: Air Safety
Society: Issues: Transportation: Aviation: Accidents
Air Safety Group homepage
- A voluntary group founded in England in 1964. The main aim is to promote safety in civil airline operations on an international basis.
AOPA Air Safety Foundation
- Accident database, safety training, publications, and other aviation safety resources provided by the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association.
Aviation Human Factors
- Information and training to improve the safety of general aviation pilots. Focus is on pilot decision-making.
Aviation Safety Magazine
- Monthly journal of aviation risk management and accident prevention. Search archive of Preliminary Reports, Accident Probes and Safety Analysis.
Aviation Safety Network
- Resource centre for airliner accidents and civil aviation safety issues.
Aviation Safety Reporting System
- Incident reporting service for pilots in the United States.
Best Glide Aviation Survival Equipment
- Aviation survival information and equipment.
- The Confidential Human factors Incident Reporting Programme allows any pilot to report safety related incidents and events. Disidentified reports can be viewed.
- Bird detection radar systems and environmental services. Information on the hazard, contact information and the services offered.
Equipped To Survive
- Aviation survival equipment reviews; survival techniques and resources for pilots; authoritative General Aviation ditching information.
- European Organization for the safety of air navigation.
FDAI Flight Deck Automation Issues
- Oregon State University and Research Integrations study on the human factors issues of commercial transport aircraft flight deck automation.
- Resource to stop foreign object damage in aviation. News articles, useful information, discussion group.
- NASA Airport Surface Simulator: The world's first full-scale, full-mission, ISO 90001 compliant research and development air traffic control tower simulation environment where operating safety, efficiency, and environmental compatibility can be researched, developed and validated under various airport conditions and configurations.
- Flight safety information and online monthly magazine. Based in the UK, provides information for powered and non-powered recreational flyers, ground service providers and aircraft accident investigators.
Maintenance And Ramp Safety Society
- Promotes aviation safety by reducing human error with videos, posters, and training courses. Includes membership and ordering information newsletter, guest book and safety links.
Medallion Foundation, INC.
- Foundations mission is to reduce accidents in Alaska by fostering a new safety culture and by promoting higher safety standards through research, education, auditing and advocacy.
National Air Disaster Alliance Foundation
- Attempting to raise the standard of safety, security and survivability for commercial aviation passengers and for support of victims' families.
Plane Crash Information
- Aviation accident database with brief analysis and links to official determinations. Voice recordings, aircraft specifications, statistics, sorts by carrier or aircraft type, links and reference.
Rich Stowell's Aviation Learning Center
- Spin recovery techniques and emergency recovery maneuvers.
Safety and Flight Equipment Association
- Forum for the exchange of information between Industry, Government Procurement agencies and Research Establishments in the field of Survival and Flight Equipment for both Military and Civil applications.
SecureAv - Aviators' Model Code of Conduct
- Aviators' Model Code of Conduct and supporting materials. Free service intended to advance flight safety, ethics, and the GA community.
Usenet Usenet alt.aviation.safety -
Safety of Aviation
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 11:05:04 UTC -