become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aeronautics/Organizations
Royal Aeronautical Society
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Recreation: Aviation: Organizations
Science: Technology: Aerospace: Organizations
Association of Licensed Aircraft Engineers
- Independent trade union for licensed aircraft engineers, approved engineers and those related to aircraft maintenance.
British Association of Aviation Consultants
- Organisation that defines qualifications of an aviation consultant, and encourages individual or corporate membership. Directory of members, code of practice and events diary.
- The European Organisation for the Safety of Air Navigation, oversees air traffic control in member states. Its most important goal is the development of a coherent and coordinated air traffic control system in Europe.
Flight Test Society of Australia
- Membership comprises military and civilian qualified test pilots, navigators and engineers, whose professional expertise embraces a major part of the aeronautical spectrum. Society overview, news, and member resources.
International Federation of Airworthiness (IFA)
- Non-governmental organisation dedicated to improving aviation safety by increasing international communication, awareness and cooperation on all airworthiness issues.
National Aeronautic Association (NAA)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the art, sport and science of aviation in the United States.
NCAT. National Center For Advanced Technologies
- USA. Non-profit foundation for research and education in advanced technologies for aeronautical, defense and industrial applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 31, 2013 at 6:24:03 UTC -