become an editor
the entire directory
only in People/Women
Recreation: Aviation: Pilots: Organizations: Women's
Society: People: Women: History
Society: People: Women: Science and Technology: History
American Women's History: Aviation
- A research guide to women in American aviation history.
- Documents the achievements of the world's first licensed black pilot.
Bridge of Wings
- The flight of two women retracing the flight of the Russia plane 'Rodina'.
- Fly Girls is a documentary about WASPs, the Women Airforce Service Pilots of World War II.
International Women's Air & Space Museum, Inc.
- Features exhibits and memorabilia of women in air and space history.
Women in Aviation History
- Collection of biographies of notable women pilots since the invention of flight. Airwomen include Bessie Coleman, Amelia Earhart, and Louise Sacchi.
Women Of Aviation Worldwide Week
- Annual awareness week that aims to improve gender balance in the air and space industry.
The Women of Mercury 13
- Backgrounds of the thirteen women who qualified for America's first manned venture into space.
women aeronautics history
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 3, 2015 at 0:56:26 UTC -