become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Airlines
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Aerospace: Aeronautics: History: Airlines
Pacific Southwest Airlines
Pan American World Airways
Recreation: Travel: Transportation: Air: Airlines
"Old" Frontier Airlines Remembered
- A history and tribute site dedicated to the original Frontier Airlines (1950-1986). Pictures and history.
AeroTransport Data Bank
- Profile, Fleet-list and Asset Management of all Operators of Transport Aircraft since 1930
Air Europe Limited (UK)
- History, photos and information about the Air Europe fleet (1979 - 1991).
- Details of over 13000 airlines from 1914 with aircraft used
- Statistics and history database covering all major commercial airliners. Includes seat charts and photos.
- A virtual museum of the airline industry.
BKS Air Transport Ltd
- A detailed history of the Airline from 1952 to 1970 including fleet details, route maps and some personal memories.
- History, memorabilia, information, and more on this post-war local service carrier that served the American Southwest prior to its 1967 merger into Air West.
History of PIA - Pakistan International Airlines
- History of Pakistan's national airline. Photos of old aircraft, liveries of the past, major accidents, fleet list and aviation links.
- A tribute site in memory of the top banana in the west, Hughes Airwest. For friends, family, and former employees.
- Some information on Mackey Airlines, plus a contacts area for employees of the airline.
National Airlines Sundowners
- Organization of former stewardesses and flight attendants of National Airlines. Airline's history from 1934 through 1980.
Northwest Airlines History Centre
- The Northwest Airlines History Centre is an independent entity conceived, established and staffed by volunteers consisting of present and former employees, retirees and friends of the airline.
Ozark Air Lines
- Includes the history of Ozark Air Lines, a locator of former employees, pictures of Ozark aircraft and guest books for feedback from customers remembering the past.
- Official site of the Piedmont Aviation Historical Society, which preserves the memory of Piedmont Airlines, predecessor of USAir. Features include fleet and route guides, historical articles, television commercials, and discussion forum.
RenoAir.net - Reno Air Online
- Reno Air flew between 1992 and 1999, when American Airlines acquired it. This site commemorates the people behind "The Biggest Little Airline in the World."
Seaplanes of Hawaii and the Pacific
- A rare look at Hawaii and Pacific Seaplanes from the 1920's to 1950's. Includes Pan American Airways flying clippers, American and Japanese World War II seaplanes, and also Charles Lindbergh and Amelia Earhardt's link to this subject.
- An in-depth historical site covering the airline from its birth to its 1979 merger with North Central Airlines to create Republic Airlines.
Tasman Empire Airways Ltd
- Operating in New Zealand from 1940 to 1965 and a forerunner to Air New Zealand. Details of aircraft and routes flown
TWA DCS Alumni Association
- Organization of former Trans World Airlines (TWA) Directors of Customer Services and others associated with the program on B-747 and L-1011 fleet between 1970 and 1976. Reunion information, newsletter, memories of the program, and message board included.
World Airline Historical Society
- Provides information on the collection of airline memorabilia and the study of airlines and their history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2013 at 6:05:13 UTC -