become an editor
the entire directory
only in Air_Traffic_Control/Organizations
Air Traffic Control
Recreation: Aviation: Regulations
Society: Government: Aviation Authorities
The Canadian Air Traffic Control Association
- To promote the status, working conditions, compensation and security of the membership and to promote aviation safety.
Cyberhome of Indian Air Traffic Controllers
- Official web site of the Air Traffic Controllers' Guild (India)- the association of Indian Controllers. An attempt to present the aviation scene in India as perceived by the Indian ATCs.
EuroControl Guild of Air Traffic Services
- Promotes the safety, efficiency and regularity of international air navigationand to protect and safeguard the individual and general interests of its members.
IFATCA (International Federation of Air Traffic Controllers)
- The non-political and non-industrial world professional organization representing approximately 40,000 air traffic controllers in more than 100 countries.
The National Air Traffic Controllers Association
- NATCA members are U.S. controllers in public and private sectors and Federal Aviation Administration engineers.
Professional Women Controllers
- An association of both men and women professional air traffic controllers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 22, 2010 at 2:00:00 UTC -