the entire directory
only in Aerospace/Aeronautics
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Aerospace: Aeronautics
Air Traffic Control
Lighter Than Air
Safety of Aviation
Business: Aerospace and Defense: Aeronautical
Business: Transportation and Logistics: Aviation
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
This category in other languages:
- Symmetric Constellations, software for the design and analysis of satellite constellations
- The European research project is expected to lead the earlier introduction of new, radically greener Air Transport products.
James' Hovercraft Picture Site
- Dedicated to the hovercraft of the world. Includes pictures, slide-shows and information on a range of craft.
NASA Quest's Aerospace Team Online
- Chat with NASA engineers, scientists, and technicians.
NASA- Office of Aero-Space Technology Enterprise
- Current events, FAQs, goals, library, general information.
- Group is working to create a solar airplane that can travel around the world during the day and night. The goal is to create a more fuel efficient airplane. Page includes history of this type of aircraft and history of the project. [French, English, German]
Test Pilot Stuff
- A Canadian Air Force test pilot describes this unique profession.
The German-Dutch Wind Tunnels
- Facilities for aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing on flight vehicle of civil and military aircraft, spacecraft and helicopters, full-size missiles, passenger cars and trucks, propulsion testing of turbofan engines and inlet models, propellers and prop-fans, etc.
University of Alabama: Flexible Wing Research Group
- Research group dealing primarily with the simulation of flexible wings, as opposed to rigid wings.
Usenet sci.aeronautics -
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, December 31, 2012 6:21:22 AM EST -