become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ultrasound/Therapeutic_Ultrasound
Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Ultrasound: Therapeutic Ultrasound
Chongqing Haifu (HIFU) Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Information on the "Haifu Knife" from a therapy company based in Chongqing, China.
- Describes the technical and clinical activities of EDAP.
Focused Ultrasound Surgery Foundation
- This foundation supports education and research related to MR-guided focused ultrasound surgery.
Foundation For Focused Ultrasound Research
- Non-profit organization promoting research and education, with industry news, details of clinical trials, and job information.
- EDAP-Sponsored site, with information on their Ablatherm system.
HIFU Report: BC Cancer Agency
- Evidence-based review on HIFU prostate treatment by the Genitourinary Group at the BC Cancer Agency.
- Information on high power transducer arrays for therapeutic ultrasound.
- Company that developed the first FDA-approved HIFU device. Bronze winner of the Wall Street Journal's 2004 Technology Innovation award.
JPL's NDEAA Medical applications
- Noninvasive Therapeutic and Diagnostic Ultrasound Research at the JPL's NDEAA. Includes a short summary of "Properties of High Intensity Ultrasound"
- Company designs, develops, manufactures and/or markets ultrasonic medical devices, ultrasonic cell disrupters, air pollution control equipment, ductless fume hoods and forensic laoratory equipment.
- Devices for the treatment of vascular occlusive disease, based on its OmniWave acoustic technology.
Pine Street Foundation - HIFU
- Pine Street Foundation article on two major programs in China that use High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) to non-surgically destroy cancerous tumors.
Sound Surgical Technologies
- Sound Surgical Technologies creates innovative ultrasonic liposuction technologies including the VASER System for body contouring surgery.
Therapeutic Ultrasound: A Promising Future in Clinical Medicine
- A Lay Language Version of a paper by Lawrence Crum at the 1998 joint meeting of the International Congress on Acoustics/Acoustical Society of America.
TriE Medical, Inc.
- A product development consulting organization that specializes in therapeutic ultrasound devices - Product development from conception thru FDA submissions to market entry.
- A therapeutic ultrasound company developing medical devices for the aesthetic, cosmetic surgery and dermatology markets.
- Information on non-invasive ultrasound body contouring by lysing adipose tissue.
Ultrasonic Industry Association
- Forum for manufacturers, users, and researchers in ultrasound regarding the improvement of processes, techniques, and materials through ultrasonic technology.
University of Cincinnati Ultrasound Laboratory
- Research lab at UC, including work in a Transcranial Ultrasound Thrombolysis System (TUTS) and the study of Ultrasound Bioeffects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 4:54:06 PM EDT -