become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ultrasound/Therapeutic_Ultrasound
Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Chongqing Haifu (HIFU) Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Information on the "Haifu Knife" from a therapy company based in Chongqing, China.
Focused Ultrasound Surgery Foundation
- This foundation supports education and research related to MR-guided focused ultrasound surgery.
Foundation For Focused Ultrasound Research
- Non-profit organization promoting research and education, with industry news, details of clinical trials, and job information.
- EDAP-Sponsored site, with information on their Ablatherm system.
- Information on high power transducer arrays for therapeutic ultrasound.
- Company that developed the first FDA-approved HIFU device. Bronze winner of the Wall Street Journal's 2004 Technology Innovation award.
JPL's NDEAA Medical applications
- Noninvasive Therapeutic and Diagnostic Ultrasound Research at the JPL's NDEAA. Includes a short summary of "Properties of High Intensity Ultrasound"
- Company designs, develops, manufactures and/or markets ultrasonic medical devices, ultrasonic cell disrupters, air pollution control equipment, ductless fume hoods and forensic laoratory equipment.
- Devices for the treatment of vascular occlusive disease, based on its OmniWave acoustic technology.
Pine Street Foundation - HIFU
- Pine Street Foundation article on two major programs in China that use High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) to non-surgically destroy cancerous tumors.
TriE Medical, Inc.
- A product development consulting organization that specializes in therapeutic ultrasound devices - Product development from conception thru FDA submissions to market entry.
- A therapeutic ultrasound company developing medical devices for the aesthetic, cosmetic surgery and dermatology markets.
- Information on non-invasive ultrasound body contouring by lysing adipose tissue.
Ultrasonic Industry Association
- Forum for manufacturers, users, and researchers in ultrasound regarding the improvement of processes, techniques, and materials through ultrasonic technology.
University of Cincinnati Ultrasound Laboratory
- Research lab at UC, including work in a Transcranial Ultrasound Thrombolysis System (TUTS) and the study of Ultrasound Bioeffects.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 9:35:04 UTC -