become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ultrasound/Research_Groups_and_Centers
Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Research Groups and Centers
Piezoelectric Ceramics Research
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Radiology: Departments
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Radiology: Imaging Centers
Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Research Groups and Centers
Science: Technology: Research Groups and Centers
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
Applied Research Laboratory
- Penn State University
Bioacoustics Research Laboratory (Beckman Institute for Advanced Science and Technology)
- studies the interaction of ultrasound with biological materials as well as ultrasound imaging in biology and medicine
The Centre for Ultrasonic Engineering
- University of Strathclyde, Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom.
Department of Ultrasonics and Acoustics
- Uni Duisburg (Germany)
Francois Rabelais University of Tours: Althais Technologies
- University engineering and design department specialising in dedicated ultrasonic prototypes for medical and industrial applications.
Georgia Institute of Technology: Quantitative Ultrasonic Evaluation, Sensing and Testing Laboratory
- Research at QUEST is focused on novel uses of ultrasonic wave propagation in order to design systems suitable for prognosis of critical metallic components.
- Department of Ultrasonics of Polish Academy of Science (Warsaw)
ISU Center for Nondestructive Evaluation (USA)
- Focuses on the research and development of new theories and techniques for use in quantitative NDE.
JPL's Nondestructive Evaluation and Advanced Actuators (NDEAA) Lab
- Established in May 1991 by Dr. Yoseph Bar-Cohen , who is the Group Leader. The lab staff is Dr. Xiaoqi Bao, Dr. Zensheu Chang, Dr. Sean Leary, Dr. Virginia Olazábal, Dr. José-María Sansiñena, and Dr. Stewart Sherrit. Concerned with innovation and technology transfer to space, medical and other fields.
KAIST: Applied Acoustics Laboratory
- At the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea.
Laboratoire de Mecanique et d'Acoustique du CNRS
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique at Marseille, France.
Medical Imaging Laboratory
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute (USA)
NDE Technologies at the Jet Propulsion Lab (JPL)
- Includes links to articles. Research and development includes focus on composite materials using leaky Lamb waves and Polar Backscattering, robotic NDE, and sensors.
Rochester Center for Biomedical Ultrasound
- Provides an environment where professionals can join together to investigate the use of very high frequency sound waves in medical diagnosis and treatment along with other medical imaging bioeffects endeavors.
Sensors & Measurement Technology Group, University of Magdeburg
- Staff, cooperation and contact information, site profile and projects.
Signals and Systems, Uppsala University, Sweden
- Activities span most of electrical engineering, with research in signal processing, communications, learning systems, non-destructive testing, microwave systems, and control. They are responsible for over 30 courses.
Stanford RockPhysics Project
- RockPhysics Laboratory: Acoustic Microscopy of Rocks, Physical Properties of rocks and sediments
Stanford University: Khuri-Yakub Ultrasonics Group
- Includes information on the people, collaborations, research projects and publications.
- Profile, activities and publications of this Lithuanian institute offering ultrasonic solutions for industry.
Ultrasound Research Laboratory, University of Pittsburgh
- The Epidemiology Ultrasound Research Laboratory (URL) is a shared resource that provides non-invasive vascular testing of research quality for studies ongoing in the Department of Epidemiology. The URL is part of the support structure for the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) Cardiovascular Institute of Preventative Heart Care Center, at the UPMC University Center in Oakland.
University College Cork, Ireland: Ultrasonics Research Group
- Undertaking research into novel ultrasonic applications, medical ultrasound, prototype ultrasonic transducers and techniques, and non-destructive testing and evaluation methods.
University of Leipzig (Germany)
- Prof. Wolfgang Grill, Ultrasonic Microscopy, Viscosimetry.
University of Toledo
- Establishment of the Ultrasound Laboratory at the University of Toledo started from September, 1997, after the lab director relocated from the Mayo Clinic/Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota, to the University of Toledo as a professor and received a long-term grant award from the National Institute of Health (NIH) for developing a high frame rate 3D ultrasound imaging system. The University of Toledo has provided large lab space and offices. In addition, the University has provided funds for the lab construction, equipment purchasing, and support for personnel.
University of Washington Center for Industrial and Medical Ultrasound (CIMU)
- An inter-departmental, multi-disciplinary organization dedicated to ultrasound education, research, and technology development for the academic, industrial and medical communities.
Research Groups and Centers
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2016 at 6:45:03 UTC -