become an editor
the entire directory
only in Acoustics,_Ultrasound_and_Vibration/Software
Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Software
Noise and Vibration Control
AcouSTO (Acoustics Simulation Tool)
- Open source boundary element method solver for the Kirchhoff-Helmholtz Integral Equation. Plan wave scattered by a unit sphere.
Dmitry Abrosimov: Underwater Acoustics
- Describes a set of programs for computer simulation of sound fields in the ocean. Also features computer-generated images of simulated seascapes and links to other ocean acoustics websites.
- Provides boundary element simulation software for acoustics and electro-acoustics.
- Sound card based loudspeaker test and analysis program for Windows. It will perform frequency and phase response, harmonic and intermodulation distortion, impedance, sensitivity and SPL tests.
- For combined analysis of statistical acoustic emission and waveform data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 11, 2013 9:15:08 AM EDT -