become an editor
the entire directory
only in Acoustics,_Ultrasound_and_Vibration/Education
Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Education
Science: Technology: Education
Acoustics and Vibration Animations
- Extensive library of animated images for visualizing concepts of acoustics and vibration.
Audio Loudness Definition
- Definition and explanation of audio loudness measurement units, such as decibel, phon and son.
A Brief Introduction to Psychoacoustics
- Describes human ear physiology and its sensitivity to sounds of particular pitch and amplitude.
Electronic Journal "Technical Acoustics"
- Peer reviewed electronic source of technical articles in the field of technical acoustics
Handbook for Acoustic Ecology
- Technical reference guide for sound recording and related fields such as electronic music, acoustical physics, and signal processing. Includes a keyword search.
Technology Training, Inc. (TTI)
- Offers short courses in vibration and shock testing and related technologies such as instrumentation, fixture design, stress screening, data acquisition and analysis, also digital signal processing, electronics and design. Two to five day courses meet in Las Vegas, NV, and other US cities, also available as on-site courses.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:45:05 AM EST -