become an editor
the entire directory
only in Acoustics,_Ultrasound_and_Vibration/Associations
Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration
Open Directory - Science: Technology: Acoustics, Ultrasound and Vibration: Associations
Science: Physics: Organizations: Associations
Science: Technology: Organizations
Acoustical Society of America
- Meeting and membership information, a list of publications, and a number of natural and man-made sound samples in the .au format.
Acoustical Society of Korea
- Founded in 1981 to improve and diffuse the knowledge of acoustics and to promote its practical applications. Publishes a quarterly journal.
German Federal Organization Against Aircraft/Airport Noise
- Bundesvereinigung gegen Fluglärm e.V. BVF is the representant of people by Art. 32 German air traffic law. Site has extensive information about airport and aircraft noise, noise protection and other aspects of air traffic, and links to other sites. Mostly in German, some English.
Institute of Noise Control
- The Institute of Noise Control Engineering of the USA is a professional organization. A primary purpose of the Institute is to promote engineering solutions to environmental noise problems.
National Centre for Audiology
- The NCA has the largest educational and research programs in the field and is a state-of-the-art Audiology and hearing science teaching, research, and clinical service. London, Ontario, Canada.
National Council of Acoustical Consultants
- Major international organization of acoustical consultants.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 7, 2011 at 2:17:22 UTC -