the entire directory
only in Science/Software
Agriculture and Forestry
Environmental Science and Engineering
Geographic Information Systems GIS
Computer Assisted Design CAD
Data Acquisition and Control
Fast Fourier Transforms FFT
Finite Elements Analysis
Lab Notebooks and Record Keeping
Units of Measurement
Computers: Software: Educational: Science
This category in other languages:
- Information about scientific software, the addresses of producers and distributors, tips and tricks, product announcements, lists of available books, links to other internet servers of interest, links to user groups and mailing lists, and test reports of users.
- Offers ScanIt, a utility for obtaining numerical data from a scanned bitmapped graph, and COCO, a chemical and thermodynamic simulation package.
- Home page of SysQuake, powerful software for scientific visualisation. Through innovative use of interactive graphics, SysQuake reveals insights into complex mathematical systems.
- Manufacturers of Endnote, a tool for bibliographic and scientific reference organization and citation.
Clemex Technologies Inc.
- Provides digital imaging solutions for the acquisition, archiving, and analysis of images used in quality control and research laboratories.
- CoHort Software creates graphics and statistics software for scientists and engineers. CoPlot is an extremely versatile program for creating publication-quality scientific graphs, maps, and technical drawings. CoStat is an easy-to-use program for data manipulation and statistics.
Energy Science and Technology Software Center
- The ESTSC is the U.S. Department of Energy's central repository and distribution point for Federally funded software dealing with all forms of energy, energy conservation, waste management, mathematics, and a myriad of other topics.
- A fully searchable database of more than 1200 free and commercial software packages for science.
GNU Scientific Library
- The GNU Scientific Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free software under the GNU General Public License.
Henry Thorson Consulting
- Customized scientific computer applications on Unix and Windows platforms and distributed systems. Bothell, Washington, USA
Hoare Research Software Ltd.
- We are New Zealand's supplier for the world's best technical business, statistics, mathematics, engineering and scientific software for your needs: including MATLAB, SPSS, Mathematica, Mathcad, and SigmaPlot.
Inspiration Software - Strategic Transitions Inc.
- Inspiration Software- a graphic organizer ideal for both education and business diagramming , concept mapping and process mapping.
Linux Software Encyclopedia
- Scientific and other software for Linux.
Matrox Imaging: Scientific and Industrial Imaging
- Designer and manufacturer of PC-based hardware and software for machine vision, image analysis, medical imaging and video surveillance.
Media Cybernetics Image Analysis Software
- Makers of industry standard Windows and Mac image analysis software including Image-Pro Plus and Gel-Pro Analyzer.
Multidisciplinary Software Systems Research Corporation
- Custom science, engineering, and mathematical software for business, academia, research, and government.
- Sensitivity test and analysis software for Windows platforms. Also includes descriptions of the algorithms used and a glossary.
Northern Lights Software Associates
- Nova for Windows tracks an unlimited number of satellites in real time.
Perfectly Scientific, Inc.
- the scientific algorithm company. Experts in compression, wavelets, FFT, general transforms, color graphics, Monte Carlo, fractals, convolution,signal processing, matrix algebra, genetic algorithms, number theory.
PhotoModeler - photogrammetric software
- PhotoModeler Pro is a Windows program that extract measurements and 3D models from photographs
Purebits Homepage - Professional Audio Software
- Home of Sample Champion, a real-time software tool designed for high precision acoustic measurements.
Scientific Imaging Software, Systems and Solutions
- Noesis offers a family of 2D and 3D imaging software and systems to extract quantitative information from a wide range of scientific images. Windows 95, NT 4.0, 2000.
Scientific Volume Imaging
- Deconvolution and visualization software for microscopy, available on Windows, Mac, Irix and Linux.
- Software for the preparation and editing of scientific manuscripts.
- Custom software solutions for mechanical, electrical and chemical engineering applications, including instrument interface and communications. Boronia, Victoria, Australia.
Summit Research Services
- Pharmacokinetics and metabolism software and services for research and education.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2014 at 17:35:08 UTC -