become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organizations/American_Planning_Association
Urban and Regional Planning
American Planning Association
American Planning Association
- Independent, not-for-profit educational organization that provides leadership in the development of living communities. Includes information on membership, events, education, outreach, jobs and career development.
- News and message board for members, newsletter, job postings, professional resources, and a kids area.
Arizona Planning Association
- State chapter has information on its annual conference, planning awards, employment opportunities, members, and current legislation.
- Presents information about the organization. Newsletter also available.
Capital District Planners Association
- This section of the New York Upstate Chapter features a calendar, list of officers, membership application, and links.
Central Coast Section
- Serves planners in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties, California. Includes upcoming events, section newsletter, job listings, awards, and membership information.
- Includes news, a career center, a member list, event and conference information, and links.
- Includes information on legislation, land use education, regulations, grants, employment, and conferences. Also has a newsletter, discussion list and links.
- Provides news and information on events, job openings, the store and training.
Economic Development Division
- Aims to promote economic development as a critical part of neighborhood community, regional, and national planning processes. Includes information on the division, membership, awards and scholarships.
- Includes a calendar, newsletter, message board, job listings, plus information on the chapter, conferences, and legislation.
Georgia Planning Association
- Provides educational and networking opportunities designed to serve both professional and non-professional planners in Georgia.
- Includes chapter information, a newsletter, announcements, statutes, and an events calendar.
- Includes information on the chapter's boards, committees, sections, awards, plus an events calendar, forum, job postings, and resources.
Indiana Planning Association
- Includes membership and chapter information, news, links, and educational materials for citizen planners.
Inland Empire Section
- Represents planners and interested citizens in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties, California.
Intergovernmental Affairs Division
- Studies metropolitan, regional, state, and national planning and ways to promote cooperation among them.
- Has news, job ads, links, and information on awards and the chapter board.
- Includes section information, news, and job announcements, legislative alerts and links.
- Brings together practitioners, officials, students, and interested citizens to a single and stronger community development forum.
Los Angeles Section
- Offers resources, programs, awards, links, AICP certification and a forum for urban planning and real estate professionals in Southern California.
- Includes a calendar of events, a newsletter, information on current legislation, and lists of employment opportunities and RFPs and RFQs.
Michigan Society of Planning
- Promotes quality community planning through education, information, and advocacy.
- Includes news, a calendar, a bulletin board, a newsletter, job listings, and legislative information.
- Information on planning, smart growth, and transportation, plus chapter news for planners, planning commission members, and interested citizens.
- Offers a newsletter, documents, news, jobs, event and chapter information, and links.
National Capital Area Chapter
- Represents town, city, and county planners, representatives of related professions, elected officials and citizen planners in Washington, D.C. and Montgomery and Prince George's Counties, Maryland.
- Offers information on the organization, a newsletter, resources for planners, and events and announcements.
New Jersey Chapter
- Promotes sound planning as a process essential to improving the quality of life of the citizens of New Jersey.
New York Metro Chapter
- Addresses planning issues in the metropolitan region including New York City, Long Island and the Hudson Valley. Provides a directory of local firms and regional and national news.
New York Upstate Chapter
- Offers membership and chapter, conference, and student information, plus a calendar of events, job listings, newsletter, awards, and links.
North Carolina Chapter
- Provides links, calendar of events, newsletter, information on officers, and membership directory.
North Central Texas Section
- Includes section details, job listings, and links.
North Dakota Planning Association
- Section presents organization information, newsletter, events calendar, and member area.
Northern California Section
- Has information on the section, employment, and consultants, plus a calendar and a discussion area.
Northern New England Chapter
- Includes job opportunities, a video library, upcoming events, legislative updates, and members in the news for planners in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
Ohio Planning Conference
- Provides regional and statewide forums for investigation and discussion, encourages legislation and action programs to enhance sound planning, and sponsors conferences.
- Includes information on the chapter and its bylaws, legislation, upcoming events, a newsletter, and job listings.
Orange County Section
- Includes information on jobs, a luncheon program, membership, legislation, professional development, and a consultants directory for this California section.
- Provides opportunities for members to connect with one another at professional and social events, offers continuing educational opportunities, and advocates for strong planning.
Rhode Island Chapter
- Offers news, state laws, and employment opportunities.
San Diego Section
- Features job announcements, a calendar, frequently asked questions, and links to local planning resources.
South Carolina Chapter
- Offers a newsletter, training information, news, and job listings.
- Member list, job postings, event calendar, training information, links to ordinances and local agencies, and a message board.
- A nonprofit public interest and research organization representing practicing planners, officials, and citizens involved with urban and rural planning issues.
Urban Design and Preservation Division
- Aims to encourage an interest in the built environment and the physical roots of the planning profession. Provides information on grants, mentoring and the newsletter.
- Includes a consultants list, event information, job postings, a newsletter, chapter data, and links.
- Information on the chapter, brown bag lunches, jobs, education, planning firms, press releases, newsletter, and links.
West Virginia Planning Association
- Chapter bylaws, newsletter, events, and state codes, jobs, and links.
- Advances the art and science of planning, encourages the exchange of information and experiences, and promotes the interests and welfare of the profession.
Wyoming Planning Association
- Presents information on memberships, conferences, news, job openings, and board members.
American Planning Association
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2015 at 0:08:01 UTC -