become an editor
the entire directory
only in Urban_and_Regional_Planning/Education
Urban and Regional Planning
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning: Education
Arts: Architecture: Education
Science: Social Sciences: Education
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Education
Science: Social Sciences: Public Administration: Education
Association of Collegiate Schools of Planning
- A consortium of university based programs offering credentials in urban and regional planning.
Cal Poly Pomona American Planning Student Association
- A student organization designed to foster communication, stimulate interest in urban affairs, and further educational development within the student body.
Center for Urban and Regional and Policy
- A "think and do tank" where faculty, staff, and students pool their expertise, resources, and commitment to address a wide range of issues facing cities, towns, and suburbs.
The Centre for Education in the Built Environment
- Provides discipline-based support for UK learning and teaching in the subject communities of architecture, town planning, landscape, building and surveying.
Centre for Urban and Community Studies
- University of Toronto unit conducts multidisciplinary research and policy analysis.
Citizen Planner Training Collaborative
- Provides educational opportunities and access to information to local officials serving on planning boards and zoning boards of appeals.
Design That Matters
- Nonprofit helping underserved communities improve their quality of life while providing classwork for engineering and business students.
Lewis Mumford Center for Comparative Urban and Regional Research
- An interdisciplinary venue at the University at Albany, State University of New York focused on the urban political economy.
Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
- Seeks to improve the quality of debate and disseminate knowledge of critical issues by bringing together scholars, policy makers, practitioners and citizens.
Metropolitan Institute at Virginia Tech
- Conducts research on development patterns and metropolitan growth. Features publications and papers by staff and fellows.
The National Charrette Institute
- A non-profit educational institution committed to teaching professionals the theory and practice of facilitating public planning charrettes and sharing the lessons learned.
- Offers preparation services for the AICP exam, including practice questions and exams, and community forums.
Taub Urban Research Center
- Features current research, a calendar of events and a section on urban education.
Transdanubian Research Institute
- An interdisciplinary research institute of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences dealing with regional development, regional policy, and spatial development in Hungary and Europe. [in Hungarian and English]
Urban and Regional Innovation Research Unit (Urenio)
- Information about European funded regional and urban development, innovation, and planning tools and strategies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 7:05:59 UTC -