become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sociology/Rural_Sociology
Home: Rural Living
Science: Social Sciences: Economics: Development Economics
Agriculture, Food, and Human Values
- Features membership information, awards, publications, forum and contact details.
Center for Rural Studies
- A University of Vermont-affiliated research organization which addresses social, economic, and resource-based problems of rural people and communities. Site offers indicators and other research data, guides and training materials, recent surveys, and links.
European Society for Rural Sociology
- Features membership details, conference, news, academic resources, and contact information.
Institute for Rural America
- Promotes opportunity for independent farmers and rural communities through education, research, advocacy, and service.
International Rural Sociology Association
- History, constitution, updates on the World Congress, and council members.
Journal of Rural Studies
- Articles on rural society, housing, employment, transport, services, land-use, and conservation.
Rural Institute on Disabilities
- Info on the projects and people of this University of Montana center which researches human development, community services, and education of people with disabilities in rural areas.
Rural Policy Research Institute
- Conducts policy-relevant research and facilitates public dialogue to assist policymakers in understanding the rural impacts of public policies and programs.
Rural Sociological Society
- U.S. scholarly organization formed to promote the study of rural life through research, extension and education.
Southern Rural Sociological Association
- Professional association for rural sociology in the Southern US.
Southern Rural Sociological Association: Journal of Rural Social Sciences (JRRS)
- Features submission instructions and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2014 at 15:32:35 UTC -