become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sociology/Ethnomethodology
This category in other languages:
Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis
- EM/CA Information, news and articles collected by Paul Ten Have.
- Personal page with cv, links and bibliography.
Chair in Present-day English Linguistics
- Courses by Elizabeth Couper-Kuhlen on Conversation Analysis, program, readings and references.
Computer-supported cooperative work (CSCW)
- Papers and online journal.
Conversation Analysis Tutorial
- An introduction to transcription and analysis in the CA tradition. Video and audio clips are used to take the student through theoretical and practical issues in basic CA work.
- Research, publications (PDF), and recent ethnographic fieldwork.
Department of Sociology of Chicago
- Bibliographies and classical articles in sociology, anthropology and ethnomethodology.
Department of Sociology of Lancaster University
- Science Studies, Ethnography of Computer-Supporter Cooperative Work (CSCW), Transcripts of Talk and Ethnomethodological Papers by Michel Callon, John A Hughes, Bruno Latour, John Law, Wes Sharrock, Lucy Suchman.
- Quarterly journal. Presentation, free sample and guidelines to authors.
- Resources from the course on Conversation Analysis by Richard Alterman.
- Work in progress, papers, definition and CV.
Labeling Theory and Ethnomethodology
- Robert Keel compares Symbolic Interactionism and Ethnomethodological account to Deviance and Social Control.
- Article by David Zeitlyn in Man Revue.
Mixed Reality Laboratory
- Studies in the field of computer uses, from work to leisure(University of Nottingham).
Navigation for Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis
- Links and bibliography.
- Sound-assisted practical guide to transcription for conversation analysis by one of his founder.
Sociology in University of California at Los Ansgeles (UCLA)
- Department of Harold Garfinkel, John Heritage, Emanuel Schegloff and Melvin Pollner.
A Textual Analysis of Harold Garfinkel's Story of Agnes
- Article by Leia Kaitlyn Armitage.
- Presents his teaching and research work in anthropology with a special focus on culture theory, school, family in an ethnomethodological fashion.
- Research Program directed by Steve Woolgar. Projects, resources and events.
Work Practice & Technology - The next 20 years of research (WPT Fest)
- Program of the symposium, photos and discussion by Lucy Suchman.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 20:54:05 UTC -