become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sociology/Ethnomethodology
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Sociology: Ethnomethodology
This category in other languages:
Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis
- EM/CA Information, news and articles collected by Paul Ten Have.
A Textual Analysis of Harold Garfinkel's Story of Agnes
- Article by Leia Kaitlyn Armitage.
Australian Institute for Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis (AIEM/CA)
- Video interviews, PhD Theses and announces on conversation analysis and membership categorisation analysis.
- Personal page with cv, links and bibliography.
Chair in Present-day English Linguistics
- Courses by Elizabeth Couper-Kuhlen on Conversation Analysis, program, readings and references.
Computer-supported cooperative work (CSCW)
- Papers and online journal.
Conversation Analysis Tutorial
- An introduction to transcription and analysis in the CA tradition. Video and audio clips are used to take the student through theoretical and practical issues in basic CA work.
Department of Sociology of Chicago
- Bibliographies and classical articles in sociology, anthropology and ethnomethodology.
Department of Sociology of Lancaster University
- Science Studies, Ethnography of Computer-Supporter Cooperative Work (CSCW), Transcripts of Talk and Ethnomethodological Papers by Michel Callon, John A Hughes, Bruno Latour, John Law, Wes Sharrock, Lucy Suchman.
European conference on computer-supported cooperative work (ECSCW 1997)
- Fifth conference on CSCW. Program and proceedings.
- Quarterly journal. Presentation, free sample and guidelines to authors.
- Resources from the course on Conversation Analysis by Richard Alterman.
IIEMCA Conference 2011
- Call for papers and program of the 10th conference of the institute for ethnomethodology and conversation analysis.
- Work in progress, papers, definition and CV.
Labeling Theory and Ethnomethodology
- Robert Keel compares Symbolic Interactionism and Ethnomethodological account to Deviance and Social Control.
- Working papers of the danish network on Conversation Analysis.
- Article by David Zeitlyn in Man Revue.
Mixed Reality Laboratory
- Studies in the field of computer uses, from work to leisure(University of Nottingham).
Navigation for Ethnomethodology and Conversation Analysis
- Links and bibliography.
- Sound-assisted practical guide to transcription for conversation analysis by one of his founder.
Sociology in University of California at Los Ansgeles (UCLA)
- Department of Harold Garfinkel, John Heritage, Emanuel Schegloff and Melvin Pollner.
- Presents his teaching and research work in anthropology with a special focus on culture theory, school, family in an ethnomethodological fashion.
- Research Program directed by Steve Woolgar. Projects, resources and events.
Work Practice & Technology - The next 20 years of research (WPT Fest)
- Program of the symposium, photos and discussion by Lucy Suchman.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:21:26 AM EST -