become an editor
the entire directory
only in Environmental_Sociology/Publications
AMBIO: A Journal of the Human Environment
- Presents aim and scope, index, submission instructions, editorial board and contact information. Published by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences.
Beyond the Natural Resource and Environmental Sociology Divide
- Offers Belsky article from a transdisciplinary perspective including references. Located at the University of Montana, MT, U.S.A. [PDF]
Brazilian Environmental Sociology
- Features a provisional review article by Ferreira including bibliography. Housed at the Brazilian Scientific electronic library online (SciELO). [PDF]
Bringing identity theory into environmental sociology
- Features Stets and Biga article on a more sociological approach with identity theory to look into environmental behaviour. [PDF]
Capitalism Nature Socialism
- Provides scholarly research on theory and politics. Features journal aim and scope, editorial board, table of contents and contact information.
Ecology and Society
- Features scholarly research on integrative science for resilience and sustainability. Offers feature articles, submission guidelines, policies and contact information.
Environment, Development and Sustainability
- Features scholarly research on the theory and practice of sustainable development. Offers journal aim and scope, submission guidelines and contact information.
- Article features an historical overview and annotated bibliography. Hosted at Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA, U.S.A.
Environmental Sociology and the Sociology of Natural Resources
- Features Buttel article including references. Housed at the Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY, U.S.A. [PDF]
Environmental Sociology in Search of Profile
- Huber article featuring a history and trajectory of the discipline and a bibliography. Located at the Martin-Luther-University, Halle-Wittenberg, Germany. [PDF]
Environmental Sociology Syllabi and Instructional Materials: Fifth Edition
- Compilation of teaching resources by Rick Scarce and Michael Mascarenhas.
Hope for a Cause as Cause for Hope: The Need for Hope in Environmental Sociology
- Presents Lueck's argument for the need to include hope in environmental sociology research. [PDF]
Integrated Research Paradigm: A Neorealist Model for Environmental Sociology
- Features a multi-authored working paper on an integrated research approach including references. Housed at the University of Colorado at Boulder, CO, U.S.A. [PDF]
International Journal of Sustainable Development and World Ecology
- Features editorial board, submission guidelines and index. Interdisciplinary.
International Journal of Sustainable Society (IJSSoc)
- Features writings on the design, development, deployment, management, measurement, adjustment of social networks for sustainable society. Includes submission instructions, editorial board listing and contact information.
Journal of Environmental Research And Development
- Inter-disciplinary quarterly with an objective to disseminate the concept of environmental awareness and contribute to a better surroundings. Its focal is on applied research and reflections that are relevant to scholars of all disciplines.
Local Environment: International Journal of Justice and Sustainability
- Provides aim and scope, editorial board, table of contents and contact information.
A Political Sociology of Socionatures: Revisionist Manoeuvres in Environmental Sociology
- Damian White article revisiting grow or die/treadmill of production (GOD/TOP) discourses. [PDF]
Revisiting the Origins of and Distinctions Between Natural Resource Sociology and Environmental Sociology
- Field, Luloff and Krannich article draw differences between the two fields of study. [PDF]
Society and Natural Resources
- Provides journal aim and scope, editorial board listing, contributor instructions, table of contents and International Association for Society and Natural Resources membership details.
Sociology and Nature
- Tjarviko article explores the discipline and features a bibliography. Located at the University of Oulo, Finland.
Sustainable Development versus Degrowth
- Features Rumpala article abstract and link to full article in French.
Thinking as Natural: Another Look at Human Exemptionalism
- Williams article explores a nonexemptionalist version of human consciousness placing human thinking squarely within natural constraints. [PDF]
York University: Environment and Climate in the Middle East
- Presents the potential for the development of regional identity based on a coordinated response to the environmental crisis in the Eastern Mediterranean. Offers articles, recommended readings, news, a blog and newsletter. Located in Toronto, ON, Canada.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 10, 2015 at 6:15:04 UTC -