become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Work/Associations
Alpha Delta Mu
Science: Social Sciences: Organizations
Alberta College of Social Workers
- Web site of the designated regulatory body for the practice of social work in Alberta Canada and the professional association representing the interests of social workers within the province.
American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work
- The board sets national practice standards, issues an advanced-practice credential, and publishes reference information about its board-certified clinicians.
British Columbia Association of Social Workers
- Provides services, networking and support to social workers within the province of British Columbia. Offers professional and public education, social policy development and analysis.
Canadian Association of Social Workers
- A federation of the 10 provincial and one territorial social work organizations, the CASW serves a national role in strengthening and advancing the social work profession in Canada. Site available in English and French.
Center for Clinical Social Work
- Aims to promote clinical social work as a profession and to advance clinical social work in all settings by developing practice standards and credentials, advocating for practitioners and their clients, and enhancing opportunities for research, education, and training.
Clinical Social Work Federation, Inc.
- Offers organizational and membership information, code of ethics, legislative updates, insurance information, and list of publications.
Colorado Society for Clinical Social Work
- CSCSW provides a collegial association advancing the profession by providing opportunities for education, setting practice standards, promoting public recognition, and advocating for protection of clinical social workers and their clientele.
IFSW on the Web
- The International Federation of Social Workers (IFSW) is a global organisation striving for social justice, human rights and social development through the development of social work, best practices and international cooperation between social workers and their professional organisations.
International Association of Schools of Social Work [IASSW-AIETS]
- Worldwide association of schools of social work; information about their role, membership, task forces, global standards, news, resources, and structure.
International Network for School Social Work
- A network of school social work associations from 23 countries. The site defines school social work and provides links to national school social work associations.
Latino Social Workers Organization
- Provides information for Latinos in the social work profession (USA).
- The National Association of Social Workers (NASW) is the largest membership organization of professional social workers in the world. Access to code of ethics, journals, books, career advice, news and information amongst other resources and links.
NASW - Arizona Chapter
- National Association of Social Workers Arizona Chapter; NASW is the only organization serving the critical and diverse needs of the entire social work profession.
NASW - Arkansas Chapter
- Arkansas Chapter of the NASW.
NASW - Colorado Chapter
- Colorado chapter of NASW.
NASW - Florida Chapter
- Florida chapter of NASW.
NASW - Illinois Chapter
- Illinois chapter of NASW.
NASW - Minnesota Chapter
- Minnesota Chapter of the NASW. News and information for Minnesota social workers and links to the national association and affiliated organizations.
NASW - North Dakota
- State chapter of National Association of Social Workers. Information on continuing education events, calendar of events, legislative and membership information and web-related resources for social workers.
NASW - Washington DC
- Washington DC chapter of NASW.
NASW - Wisconsin
- Wisconsin state chapter of National Association of Social Workers. Calendar, directory, list of job openings, and membership details and benefits.
North American Association of Christians in Social Work
- Membership details, activities and benefits.
Society for Social Work Leadership in Health Care
- An association dedicated to promoting the universal availability, accessibility, coordination, and effectiveness of health care that addresses the psychosocial components of health and illness. You may order publications, join SSWLHC, or chat online.
Utah NASW - National Association of Social Workers
- Serves social workers in the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 14:05:09 UTC -