become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Sciences/Social_Work
Business: Healthcare: Case Management
Society: Philanthropy: Organizations
This category in other languages:
232-HELP Information and Referral Center
- 232-HELP is a comprehensive information and referral agency for health and human services providing crisis intervention, advocacy, resource referral and case management for southwest Louisiana.
Child Care in Practice
- Quarterly peer-reviewed journal publishing research and practice from all disciplines involved in the provision of children's services. Site contains full index of articles published, notes for authors, subscription and advertising rates.
Children's Services Practice Notes
- Newsletter designed to enhance the practice of North Carolina's child welfare workers by providing them with information about research and practice models.
- Publication "for everyone in social care" carrying news and views on UK social services
- Providing expertise in social work services to Local Authorities and Child Care Solicitors. Registered with the Social Care Council and Member of the Professional Association for Childrens Guardians, Family Court Advisers and Independent Social Work Practioners and Consultants.
Dr. Siu-kau Cheung, CityU of Hong Kong
- A registered social worker in Hong Kong and a social work educator, specializing in parent education and researching on family relationships. Site linking to useful ideas on planning social work programmes.
Help Starts Here
- This web site is a gateway to articles written by licensed social workers that are of interest to the general public. The articles are geared toward (1) individuals and families who need reliable, accurate information about health, behavioral, environmental, social, and mental health issues; and (2) people who are considering a career in social work or who would like to know more about the profession.
- Personal web site of social worker Jenny Gilmore detailing her practice, research and teaching. The site also includes resources, discussions and links to other interesting sites.
Joy Leftow, Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Personal web site that contains poetry, images, and essays of a social worker in private practice.
The New Social Worker Online
- An electronic companion to the print magazine devoted to social work students and recent graduates. Includes full-text articles, an online career center, and social work links.
Nurtured Heart Path
- The Nurtured Heart Path provides counseling, consultation, parent coaching, conference services and training to individuals, families, agencies and school systems throughout Michigan.
Prin's Links for Social Work Students
- Personal blog of undergraduate social work student that contains humorous stories and a collection of Internet resources for students.
- UK-based charity supporting people with learning disabilities, their relatives and professionals affected by trauma and abuse. Carries 'easy-read' information.
Social Care Institute for Excellence
- UK resource of good practice and knowledge aimed at improvement of social care services with focus on central role of people who use services.
Social Work News
- A live, global social work news portal updated every few minutes. Includes a searchable database of thousands of categorized and geographically tagged news items.
Social Work Search
- Directory of social work links.
Social Workers Speak
- This site developed by the National Association of Social Workers gives students, professionals and the general public a forum for critiquing and improving the way social workers and social issues are covered in the news media and portrayed in the entertainment industries.
Society for Social Work and Research (SSWR)
- A non-profit association committed to improving the support for research among social workers.
Virtual Social Work
- UK Information Gateway featuring resources for social workers, probation officers, psychologists, counsellors, drugs workers and other health and social care staff in the UK. By Conny Carnuth.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 28, 2014 at 6:24:05 UTC -