become an editor
the entire directory
only in Public_Administration/Organizations
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Public Administration: Organizations
American Society for Public Administration (ASPA)
- Promotes professionalism in public administration. Contains information about membership, publications, conferences, and chapters.
Andalusian Studies Centre Foundation
- The Fundación Centro de Estudios Andaluce is a non-profit organization of a scientific and cultural nature, aiming to provide for the interchange of knowledge between the Andalusian, Spanish and international scientific communities.
Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (CAPAM)
- International association dedicated to strengthening public management. Includes information about conferences and publications.
DC Society of Certified Public Managers
- Promotes effective public sector leadership. Includes information about membership, training and articles.
European Group of Public Administration (EGPA)
- Promotes contacts and exchanges among scholars and practitioners of public administration in Europe. Includes information about conferences, study groups, and research groups.
Institute of Public Administration Australia (IPAA)
- Promotes good governance and excellence in public administration. Includes information on publications, membership, programs, and links to State/Territory Divisions.
Joint Venture: Silicon Valley Network
- Works to make state government fiscally sound, smartly managed and publicly accountable. Includes information about projects being undertaken by leaders from business, labor, government, the universities and the non-profit sector.
National Academy of Public Administration
- Nonpartisan organization chartered by Congress to help public organizations improve their effectiveness. Contains information about their projects, events and publications.
Nicolaas Witsen Foundation
- An independent, not-for-profit organization promoting public administration reform in Europe's transitional countries. Includes information about their publications, projects, and events.
The Public Administration Theory Network
- PAT-Net is an international network of professionals concerned with the advancement of public administration theory. It publishes the quarterly journal, Administrative Theory & Praxis and holds an annual conference.
- Organization dedicated to helping users improve inter-agency partnerships. Includes interactive assessment tools to diagnose development and learning needs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 5, 2011 7:45:04 AM EDT -