become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Sciences/Public_Administration
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Public Administration
Magazines and E-zines
Public Policy Institutes
Public Sector Management
U.S. Government-Related Organizations
U.S. Municipal Government Related Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning
This category in other languages:
Center for Biosecurity
- Manual for mayors, governors and health officials provides guidance on anticipating and averting governing pitfalls that arise during epidemics.
- Provides leadership development materials to government managers. Includes management tips, articles on leadership, training information, and leadership quotes.
International Public Management Network
- Forum for sharing ideas and research on alternative approaches to problem solving and decision making in the public sector. Includes e-journal and conference reports.
National Center for Public Performance (NCPP)
- Research and public service organization devoted to improving productivity in the public sector. Includes information on performance measurement, best practices worldwide, and the center's publications.
Quality Conference for Public Administration in the EU
- Conference held in September. Program and papers.
The Center for The Business of Government
- Sponsors research on new approaches to improving the effectiveness of government. Includes complete archive of grant reports.
The Performance Institute
- Private think tank that focuses on performance-based management practices for government agencies. Includes information about their conferences, training programs, consulting services and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 8:08:46 PM EDT -