become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social_Sciences/Public_Administration
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Public Administration
Magazines and E-zines
Public Policy Institutes
Public Sector Management
U.S. Government-Related Organizations
U.S. Municipal Government Related Organizations
Science: Social Sciences: Urban and Regional Planning
This category in other languages:
Center for Biosecurity
- Manual for mayors, governors and health officials provides guidance on anticipating and averting governing pitfalls that arise during epidemics.
The Center for The Business of Government
- Sponsors research on new approaches to improving the effectiveness of government. Includes complete archive of grant reports.
- Provides leadership development materials to government managers. Includes management tips, articles on leadership, training information, and leadership quotes.
International Public Management Network
- Forum for sharing ideas and research on alternative approaches to problem solving and decision making in the public sector. Includes e-journal and conference reports.
National Center for Public Performance (NCPP)
- Research and public service organization devoted to improving productivity in the public sector. Includes information on performance measurement, best practices worldwide, and the center's publications.
The Performance Institute
- Private think tank that focuses on performance-based management practices for government agencies. Includes information about their conferences, training programs, consulting services and publications.
Quality Conference for Public Administration in the EU
- Conference held in September. Program and papers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, January 28, 2013 9:24:07 AM EST -