become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tests_and_Testing/Psychometrics
Tests and Testing
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing: Psychometrics
Intelligence and Ability Tests
Science: Math: Statistics
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Research Methods
- Free software for (advanced) psychometric analyses. Also a number of presentations on psychometrics.
Ability Tests and Psychometric Assessments
- Provides information, resources, and sample ability tests and personality questionnaires. Includes tips on taking tests and how to prepare for them.
The Correlation Coefficient
- Online textbook by political scientist RJ Rummel.
Institute for Objective Measurement
- Rasch Scaling information from MESA at the University of Chicago. Includes full text articles.
Institute of Psychometric Coaching
- Offers online practice psychometric tests and courses developed by experienced psychologists.
Italian Institute of Wartegg
- Offers clinical assessment courses, counseling, training and the Wartegg testing methodology.
Item Response Theory
- This website by Lawrence Rudner introduces Item Response Theory, and includes a complete on-line book.
L-BFGS-B Nonlinear Optimization Code
- Bounded optimisation code (FORTRAN) for numerical analysis, from Northwestern University.
Latent Structure Analysis
- John Uebersax's resource for researchers interested in latent class analysis and latent class models.
Latent Variable Interactions and Quadratics
- Resources focused on latent variable interactions and quadratics. Includes a bibliography, FAQ, Excel templates, full text articles, and full text monograph.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares' homepage at the University of Barcelona: includes some unpublished working papers.
- Searchable bibliography and selection of recent papers, from the University of Newcastle.
Multivariate Data Analysis
- Outline for Michael Friendly's course on multivariate data analysis and linear statistical models in behavioural science research. Includes bibliographies, computing guides, notes, and SAS examples covering topics such as regression, ANOVA, and factor analysis.
- Matrix algebra interpreter and numerical optimizer for structural equation modeling and other types of statistical modeling of data. Includes documentation and example code.
PMetric Psychometric Software System
- Shareware for designing, applying, developing, and evaluating psychometric scales. The software features a scale editor, reliability analysis, central results database and other features.
Principal Components and Factor Analysis
- Chapter from StatSoft's Electronic Statistics Textbook.
- Developer of online and psychology-based psychometric test materials designed to screen and match individuals to particular roles, industries and companies.
The Psychometrics Forum
- Independent group of UK psychometric practitioners. Includes information on the benefits of membership, how to join, news, events and FAQ.
Psychometrics Research Unit
- Research results, questionnaires and publications of the Psychometrics Research Unit (University of Valencia, Spain). Content a mixture of English, Spanish, Valencian and Portuguese.
- Print journal of the Psychometric Society. Subscription and submission information and author instructions.
Reliability and Validity
- Clear introduction to the nature and assessment of test reliability and validity.
The Reliability of Measuring Instruments
- Offers Tom Knapp's book on reliability of measurement.
- Includes the Centre for Person-Computer Studies, Knowledge Support Systems, RepGrid and WebGrid software details, and the Personal Construct Psychology site. Many full-text articles for download.
Scientific Software International
- Statistical software for the social sciences. Includes LISREL for structural equation modeling, HLM for hierarchical data analysis, and BILOG, BILOG-MG, MULTILOG, PARSCALE, and TESTFACT for IRT-based test analysis.
Understanding Factor Analysis
- Online textbook providing overview of factor analysis, by political scientist RJ Rummel.
Winsteps and Facets Rasch Analysis Software
- Software to construct linear measures from ordered qualitative observations. Includes details of training workshops; free student version and manual available for download.
Young, Forrest W.
- Emiritus Professor of Quantitative Psychology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Includes links to the VISta data visualization software, and plenty of resources for ALSCAL multidimensional scaling, including FORTRAN source code.
Usenet sci.psychology.personality -
Usenet sci.stat.consult -
Usenet sci.stat.math -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:50:03 AM EDT -