become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tests_and_Testing/Online_Experiments
Tests and Testing
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Tests and Testing: Online Experiments
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Research Methods
Accuracy of Promotion Decisions
- This is an online study looking at how everyday people would make promotion decisions. It takes about 60 minutes to complete.
Altruism and Relationships
- This survey is about relationship attitudes and pro-social behavior. It takes about 15 minutes.
Anthony Little's Lab
- Several online studies about mate preference, as well as information about mate-choice research.
Bem Sex Role Inventory
- A short survey to check the validity of items in the BSRI. Takes between 5 and 10 minutes to complete.
Cognitive Neuropsychology Experiment Site
- Participate in online psychology experiments about cognitive neuropsychology.
Eating and Self Image
- Understanding how eating behavior and body image change across the lifespan and influence well-being.
- Recruiting page for a research study that Charles Couchman, University of Rochester, is conducting in order to better understand how people experience different emotions. View how others answer the same questions.
Face Research: Studying how we perceive people
- Participate in short, frequently-updated experiments about the traits people find attractive in faces and voices, find out how you compare to others, and learn more about the psychology of attractiveness.
Implicit Association Test
- Demonstrates public-private and conscious-unconscious divergences.
Manyitems Survey Portal
- Brief psychological surveys and experiments in which volunteers can participate. Studies change regularly.
Measuring Personality in the Work Environment
- Research project involving personality and how it functions in an employment setting.
Moral Sense Test
- Tests moral intuitions.
NeuroMod: Memory Psychology
- Includes a memory improvement course and two tests; the Daily News Memory Test and the Galton-Crovitz test. Associated with the University of Amsterdam.
Online Thinking and Reasoning Study
- Participate in online reasoning research that investigates how people make decisions and come to conclusions. From the University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Opinions on the Social World
- A study by a research team at the University of Michigan that investigates how different types of people view the social world. The study takes about 5-10 minutes to complete.
Person Perception Study
- An online experiment about how people rate others on a number of dimensions.
Psychological Research on the Net
- A listing of online experiments. Organized by topic.
Psychology Tutorials and Demonstrations
- Links to online experiments in a variety of fields of psychology
Psychology and Law Laboratory for Web-based Studies
- A list of current and past studies involving legal issues.
- Study by Stephanie Pogan at Long Island University. It is a series of short questionnaires regarding relationship experiences and feelings about events within romantic relationships.
- Three anonymous surveys concerning relationship. Each survey takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete and feedback is provided if requested.
Shared Activities and Romantic Relationships
- James Graham at Western Washington University invites participation in a short survey on how you spend your time with your romantic partner. Participants receive information about what existing research says on shared activities following the survey.
The Concept of Intentional Action
- The results of online experiments designed to probe people's tacit understanding of intentional action.
The Gateway Project
- This project is recruiting participants with and without disabilities, and participants on the autism spectrum, for a series of online online research studies on topics such as health care, well-being and problem solving.
The Perception Lab
- Participate in frequently-updated psychology experiments about how people perceive personality characteristics in faces.
The Sibling Relationship Study
- This is a Columbia University study for anyone who is at least 18 years old and has a sibling. The study runs from July 2, 2009 to July 2, 2010.
UCI Cognitive Science Experiments
- Experiments involving memory for Chinese characters, as well as English words and images.
UCSD Attention and Perception Lab
- Recruiting page for paid online psychology experiments and surveys at the University of California, San Diego, Attention and Perception Lab.
Visual Cognition Online Laboratory
- Participate in studies about visual attention, visual memory, and decision making.
Voice Research Lab
- Invites participation in various short online research studies.
- Participate in short online experiments looking at everything from attractiveness in faces and bodies to religiosity.
What turns you on?
- A research experiment on sexual attraction and human mate selection.
- A York University study on work behaviors and attitudes. Open to everyone who is employed either part-time or full-time.
- Discover information about your personality, beliefs and behavioral tendencies by participating in surveys and experiments.
iPsychExpts - Web Experiments for Psychologists
- Creates and hosts web experiments for psychologists who are conducting psychological research or are teaching psychology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, July 3, 2010 6:15:11 PM EDT -