become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tests_and_Testing/Online_Experiments
Tests and Testing
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Research Methods
Accuracy of Promotion Decisions
- This is an online study looking at how everyday people would make promotion decisions. It takes about 60 minutes to complete.
Anthony Little's Lab
- Several online studies about mate preference, as well as information about mate-choice research.
- Recruiting page for a research study that Charles Couchman, University of Rochester, is conducting in order to better understand how people experience different emotions. View how others answer the same questions.
- Participate in short, frequently-updated experiments about the traits people find attractive in faces and voices, find out how you compare to others, and learn more about the psychology of attractiveness.
The Gateway Project
- This project is recruiting participants with and without disabilities, and participants on the autism spectrum, for a series of online online research studies on topics such as health care, well-being and problem solving.
Implicit Association Test
- Demonstrates public-private and conscious-unconscious divergences.
- Creates and hosts web experiments for psychologists who are conducting psychological research or are teaching psychology.
Manyitems Survey Portal
- Brief psychological surveys and experiments in which volunteers can participate. Studies change regularly.
Measuring Personality in the Work Environment
- Research project involving personality and how it functions in an employment setting.
Moral Sense Test
- Tests moral intuitions.
NeuroMod: Memory Psychology
- Includes a memory improvement course and two tests; the Daily News Memory Test and the Galton-Crovitz test. Associated with the University of Amsterdam.
Online Thinking and Reasoning Study
- Participate in online reasoning research that investigates how people make decisions and come to conclusions. From the University of Saskatchewan, Canada.
Opinions on the Social World
- A study by a research team at the University of Michigan that investigates how different types of people view the social world. The study takes about 5-10 minutes to complete.
The Perception Lab
- Participate in frequently-updated psychology experiments about how people perceive personality characteristics in faces.
Person Perception Study
- An online experiment about how people rate others on a number of dimensions.
Psychological Research on the Net
- A listing of online experiments. Organized by topic.
Psychology and Law Laboratory for Web-based Studies
- A list of current and past studies involving legal issues.
Psychology Tutorials and Demonstrations
- Links to online experiments in a variety of fields of psychology
- Study by Stephanie Pogan at Long Island University. It is a series of short questionnaires regarding relationship experiences and feelings about events within romantic relationships.
- Three anonymous surveys concerning relationship. Each survey takes about 15 to 20 minutes to complete and feedback is provided if requested.
Shared Activities and Romantic Relationships
- James Graham at Western Washington University invites participation in a short survey on how you spend your time with your romantic partner. Participants receive information about what existing research says on shared activities following the survey.
The Sibling Relationship Study
- This is a Columbia University study for anyone who is at least 18 years old and has a sibling. The study runs from July 2, 2009 to July 2, 2010.
UCI Cognitive Science Experiments
- Experiments involving memory for Chinese characters, as well as English words and images.
UCSD Attention and Perception Lab
- Recruiting page for paid online psychology experiments and surveys at the University of California, San Diego, Attention and Perception Lab.
Voice Research Lab
- Invites participation in various short online research studies.
What turns you on?
- A research experiment on sexual attraction and human mate selection.
- A York University study on work behaviors and attitudes. Open to everyone who is employed either part-time or full-time.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 6:45:08 UTC -