become an editor
the entire directory
only in Social/Internet_Psychology
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Social: Internet Psychology
Computers: Internet: Cyberspace
Health: Mental Health: Counseling Services: Online
Society: Relationships: Cyber Relationships
This category in other languages:
Banner Ad Location Effectiveness Study
- Graduate students at the University of Michigan School of Business Administration published this study that raises important issues about banner ad placement.
Impression Formation in Cyberspace
- Online expectations and offline experiences in text-based virtual communities.
International Society for Mental Health Online
- The international Internet mental health organization for professionals and consumers.
The Internet and the Future of Psychiatry
- Paper by Milton P. Huang, M.D., and Norman E. Alessi, M.D. published in American Journal of Psychiatry describing a model for understanding the Internet and how its use affects human interactions. Discusses implications for delivery of psychiatric care, research, and education.
- Challenges and technical difficulties inherent in the formation of therapeutic relationships online.
- Consultation service by Walter Logeman, a psychotherapist in New Zealand.
Psychological Applications on the Internet
- Azy Barak, PhD, discusses how the Internet is used in psychology.
The Psychology of Cyberspace
- Online hypertext book intended as a conceptual framework for understanding the various psychological components of cyberspace and how people react to and behave within it.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, February 15, 2013 6:15:03 AM EST -