become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Social
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Social
Persuasion and Social Influence
Science: Biology: Sociobiology
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Cognitive
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Gender and Sexuality
Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Industrial and Organizational
Science: Social Sciences: Sociology
This category in other languages:
Social Psychology Network
- Searchable links directory for subject areas, PhD programs, researchers, research groups, journals, online studies, and teaching resources.
Consumer Behavior and Marketing: The Psychology of Consumers
- Provides an overview of topics in consumer psychology from a marketing point of view.
Culture and Emotion Lab
- Lab of Jeanne L. Tsai, assistant professor of psychology at Stanford University. Includes current research, publications, how to participate, related links, and the General Ethnicity Questionnaire.
European Network of Community Psychologists
- Provides information about research and education in the field of community psychology.
Geneva Emotion Research Group
- Theoretical and empirical psychology research group at the University of Geneva. Research interests and contact details for group members; online abstracts and publications lists; details of current research. Some text in German.
Humor as a Defense Mechanism in the Holocaust
- An investigation by Chaya Ostrower for her PhD on the types and functions of humor used by Jews during the Holocaust.
Implicit Association Test
- Educational resource and research site for investigations in implicit social cognition. Includes online tests for implicit preferences for racial groups, age groups, political candidates, and associations between gender and academic domains.
Nijmegen Cultural Psychology Group
- Research group focusing on youth culture, male-female relationships, sexual behavior, the construction of a philosophy of life, and the contemporary development of new religious forms. Includes information about recent activities, past and current research, and a selection of papers and abstracts.
Nonverbal Behavior and Communication
- Research papers, abstracts, and links to research labs and online experiments.
Quality of Life Research Center
- Positive psychology research institute. Includes listing of research projects, staff profiles, and contact details
Resources for Teaching Social Psychology
- Links to resources including lecture notes, introductions to specific research areas and methodologies, writing and study guides, and class assignments.
Social Psychological Principles in Humor
- Popular cartoons with psychological analysis of their themes.
Social Psychology Basics
- Electronic textbook by Professor George Boeree, with chapter topics including person perception, persuasion, conformity, and sociobiology.
A Sociological Social Psychology
- A tour through social psychology from the nature-nurture debate through to the psychology of urbanisation, all from a sociological perspective.
SPSP Mentorship Program
- Offers free email-based career mentoring in personality and social psychology to students from underrepresented groups in psychology (e.g., ethnic and racial minorities).
Stanford Prison Experiment
- Philip Zimbardo's website about his classic study. Contains a 42 page slideshow with videoclips of the original experiment with Zimbardo's commentary, points for discussion, and links to related sites.
UMass Adult Attachment Lab
- Details of research projects, list of recent publications, instruments and measures for attachment research, and an attachment research network.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2013 at 5:24:03 UTC -