become an editor
the entire directory
only in Research_Methods/Writing
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Research Methods: Writing
Arts: Writers Resources: Non-Fiction: Researching: Citation Guides
Reference: Education: How to Study: Postgraduate Research
APA Journals: Author's Corner
- Information for authors about getting accepted and published in APA journals.
APA Research Style Crib Sheet
- A summary of rules and reference examples in the APA style manual.
APA Style Essentials
- Provides document guidelines and links to PDF documents illustrating key elements of APA style.
How to Win Acceptances by Psychology Journals: 21 Tips for Better Writing
- Techniques for writing successfully, including how to respond to reviewers.
How to Write a Research Report in Psychology
- Article reviewing the content of each section with some general advice and fixes for common mistakes.
- Suggestions and guidelines on the process of writing and formatting research papers.
Psychology With Style
- Writing guide for papers in APA format. Covers both formatting and content.
Statistical Methods in Psychology Journals: Guidelines and Explanations
- Recommended practices for data analysis and reporting from an APA task force. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 4:35:04 UTC -