become an editor
the entire directory
only in Psychology/Publications
Clinical and Counseling
Industrial and Organizational
Psychology and Religion
Health: Medicine: Medical Specialties: Psychiatry: Journals
Science: Social Sciences: Publications
This category in other languages:
- Publishes original articles and extended reviews on selected books in any area of experimental psychology. Tables of contents and abstracts.
Aggression and Violent Behavior
- A multidisciplinary journal that publishes substantive and integrative reviews, as well as summary reports of innovative ongoing clinical research programs on a wide range of topics germane to the field of aggression and violent behavior. Table of contents. Full text by subscription.
American Journal of Psychology
- Quarterly exploring the basic science of the mind, publishing reports of original research in experimental and theoretical psychology, as well as historical commentaries, reviews, and obituaries. Free access to abstracts.
- Official print journal of APA, publishing articles on current issues in psychology. Includes tables of contents, abstracts, and submission guidelines.
Annual Review of Psychology
- Includes free searchable abstracts database.
- Listing of journals published by the American Psychological Association. Includes guidelines on posting articles on the Internet and journal statistics for submission/publication ratios and readership.
APA Monitor on Psychology
- Print and free access electronic journal containing research and news. Published monthly by the American Psychological Association.
Archives of Suicide Research
- The official journal of the International Academy of Suicide Research (IASR) is an international journal in the field of suicidology. Table of contents.
Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- Print and electronic journal focusing on psychology, neuroscience, behavioural biology, and cognitive science. Uses open peer commentary.
Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace
- A web-based, peer-reviewed scholarly journal. It focuses on social science research into cyberspace, while bringing psychosocial reflections on the impact of the Internet on people and society.
Europe's Journal of Psychology
- A quarterly peer-reviewed scientific electronic journal targeted to the European psychological community, publishing research articles of therapy, organizational psychology, psychological essays, and articles on European issues.
The Human Nature Daily Review
- News and updates on current developments in brain and behavioural sciences and related fields.
Individual Differences Research
- An international, interdisciplinary journal publishing scholarly articles which promote the understanding of the psychology of the individual.
Journal of Environmental Psychology
- Publishes empirical studies, reviews of research, and book reviews on the transactions and interrelationships between people and their sociophysical surroundings. Instructions for authors, subscription information, and related resources.
Journal of Mind and Behavior
- Interdisciplinary journal addressing mind/body issues in psychology, psychiatry, philosophy, sociology, and medicine. Abstracts for back issues through 1980.
Learning & Behavior
- Publishes experimental and theoretical contributions and critical reviews concerning fundamental processes of learning and behavior in humans and animals.
Theory & Psychology
- A bi-monthly journal devoted to scholarship with a broad meta-theoretical intent, examining issues such as the conceptual frameworks and foundations of psychology, its historical underpinnings, and its relation to other human sciences.
Usenet sci.psychology.journals.psyche -
Usenet sci.psychology.journals.psycoloquy -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2015 at 2:08:10 UTC -