become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religious_Experience/Prayer
Psychology and Religion
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Psychology: Psychology and Religion: Religious Experience: Prayer
Science: Science in Society: Skeptical Inquiry
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Prayer
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Islam: Prayer
- A nonprofit scientific research organization dedicated to research of anomalous phenomena related to consciousness (which might contribute to explain intercessory prayer).
Medical Bureau at Lourdes
- Description of the process for recognition of miraculous cures. Includes list of the recognized cures at Lourdes, and details of the International Medical Association of Lourdes (AMIL) Bulletin.
Problems with Prayer and Faith Healing
- Collected critiques of prayer on the website of Guide to Atheism and Agnosticism.
- A non-profit, non-affiliated organization conducting and supporting research on the biology of healing and the therapeutic relationship.
Transcendent and Spiritual Experiences of Scientists
- Web-site with collected accounts from scientists about their transcendent, transpersonal, mystical, paranormal, or psychic experiences, here: Healing on Distance.
TIME: Investigating the Power of Prayer
- Critical comment by Leon Jaroff against national funding of prayer studies. (July 03, 2002)
BBC News: Does Prayer Work?
- Review of evidence for answered prayer for world peace and health. (February 27, 2002)
Scientific Research on Prayer
- Debra Williams' review of research attempting to prove the power of prayer. (January 01, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:55:51 PM EST -